Chapter 4

It was Garcia who had decided that a girl's night out was fitting the evening after they had gotten back from the case. Earlier that day they had been doing paperwork and Hotch had told them to stay home tomorrow so they could get a day of rest.

The first round of drinks was on Garcia. She ordered a strawberry shot for each of them and they put it down quickly. The second one Emily decided to take and later by the fourth one they all started to get a little drunk.

Neither JJ or Garcia were single at the moment so they had no intention of getting the men's attention. Emily knew a couple of guys looked her way, but she wouldn't take them up on any offers because tonight she wanted to spend with her friends. Besides, if she would feel really horny later that night she could just pay Derek a visit. Even if she wasn't still mad at him.

"Emily?" a voice she knew wasn't JJ or Garcia's said behind her, bringing her out of her thoughts.

She turned around and knew the shock on her face was showing miles away. And she was shocked. Never in a million years would she have thought she would meet her here.

"Amy? Is that really you?" Emily's jaw was still on the ground and she couldn't get it closed.

A full minute she was like that, eyes wide and mouth open, before she realized that she looked stupid and had to do something. She stood up and hugged the two years younger brunette and was happy to get the hug returned.

"Thought you would sit there staring at me for the rest of the night," Amy said, jokingly.

"I was just surprised, that's all. I mean I haven't seen you since college," Emily admitted. "Oh, this is Jennifer and Penelope."

She gestured to the women sitting next to her, who had been very curious to who this mysterious brunette was.

"Nice to meet you guys," Amy said, giving them a smile before turning back to Emily. "Can I buy you a drink just to catch up on things?" She winked at Emily and a blush spread upon her cheeks, an effect this woman always had on her.

She looked to her friends as if to ask for permission and they immediately nodded their heads. Amy took the older woman too a booth not too far away from JJ and Garcia, but far enough to get some privacy.

JJ turned to Garcia as soon as they were out of earshot. "Oh my God! Did you see that?"

"See what?" Garcia asked.

"Emily and Amy! I didn't know she was gay! Don't tell me you knew."

Garcia couldn't help but to burst out in laughter, "Emily is not gay! Not the least!"

"I'm not sure about that. Have you ever seen her in a relationship? This explains so much! The way she refused to call Rawson. Of course she wouldn't because he's not a woman!" JJ rambled on.

"How much have you had?" Garcia asked, gesturing to her glass. "There's no way she is gay. Maybe bisexual, but not gay, nuh uh."

JJ narrowed her eyes. "You know something." she stated more than asked.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Garcia turned towards the bar in a nonchalant manor.

"Yes you do! Come on spill it," JJ said, tugging on Garcia's arm to turn her around.

"Okay, but only because it's too good gossip to not spill," Garcia said, glancing at Emily. "My chocolate thunder and that Raven haired beauty over there have been doing the nasty."

JJ's eyes bulged out. "No way, they wouldn't do that. It would risk everything." She shook her head.

"Oh yes they would. I've seen proof of it too," Garcia smirked over her glass.