Chapter 7 - Coming out, The past and a Love Rival??

Mira's POV

Crap, Crap!! I haven't had a chance to tell Elfman and Lisanna about (Y/N) yet. I know Lisanna has met (Y/N) but I don't think she would ever imagine we'd start dating.

"It's nice to meet you Gildarts" (Y/N) says with a nervous smile on her face as she takes my hand "I remember when my parents were members of the Guild, they talked about you often and all the jobs you did" she adds looking up at him. She's shaking I can tell she's nervous with everything that's going on.

"It's nice to meet you too (Y/N)" Gildarts says with a grin a mile wide "Oh and your parents were members? That's great that you joined like they did" he adds lifting his hand and rubbing (Y/N)'s head. "I wouldn't mind meeting them if they have the time?"

Your POV

I look down to the ground as my heart dropped and I try so hard not to cry.

"I'm sorry Gildarts, but you can't meet them as they died 3 years ago, on a Job in a different country," I say as I begin to well up. As the first tears fall to the ground I'm pulled into a tight hug and the softness of Mira's chest is comforting as I cry a little. Mira's arms around me as her hand rubs my back softly.

"Crap, I'm sorry (Y/N) I didn't know, were your parent's names?" Gildarts mentions your parents' names bringing his hand up to the back of his head and starts to rub it. I lift my head from Mira's chest and nod lightly. "I'm sorry for your loss (Y/N) they were great wizards and good people; I know they'd be proud of you right now" I hear Gildarts say solemnly.

"Thank you Gildarts, it's nice that people still remember them," I say as I let go of Mira and pull myself together. Gildarts notices that everyone has gone quiet and have been watching us for a while.

"Okay everyone, get back to whatever you were doing and the side of the Guild Hall ain't gonna fix itself Natsu" Gildarts shouts as everyone starts to move, he walks past Mira and I as he gives my head another rub

"You'll do just fine here (Y/N) if you ever need anything I'm here for you" I hear Gildarts say as he heads into the Guild Hall.

"(Y/N), are you alright?" Mira asks as she takes my hand and gives it a gentle squeeze. I nod lightly as I'm still looking down at the ground. "Well, if you want we can go grab some lunch at a little café down the street?" Mira asks softly "then we can head back to my place" Mira adds and all I can do it nod slowly. Mira Puts her around my waist and leads me away from the Guild Hall. We head back into Magnolia to a cute café, we find a small booth in the corner that's a little hidden. We sit down next to each other and Mira puts her arm around my shoulder and pulls me into a kiss, which makes me blush.

"I'm sorry for making a scene in front of everyone like that," I say apologetically and sniffle from crying so much. Mira then pulls me into a big hug like wrapping me in a warm blanket so nothing can hurt me. I love just being with her.

"It's ok (Y/N), I'm sorry for putting you in that situation in the first place" Mira talks as she rubs the back of my head lovingly. Suddenly a cough brings us back to reality and we pull apart looking slightly embarrassed. A young tall waitress is standing on the other side of the table awaiting our order, we order 2 sets of sandwiches, a piece of strawberry shortcake and a pot of tea to share. Once the waitress is gone I pull Mira closer to me and kiss her deeply, blushing as I pull away.

"What was that for?" I hear Mira ask blushing with her eyes sparkling softly. I hug her softly as I lean my head against her shoulder and nuzzle my face into her neck.

"It's for being the best girlfriend in the world" I whisper quietly, just enough for both of us to her. We hold each other until we see the waitress returning with our food and tea and then we pull away, as she leaves we fall back into each other and start eating the sandwiches we ordered. When we come to share the cake, I pick the strawberry off the top of the cake and hold it up to Mira's lips, as Mira bites halfway into the berry pulling the rest out of my fingers and pushing it against my lips. I bite the other half, feeling the sweet berry juice on Mira's lips against mine and I blush hard. Mira giggles and kisses me again softly.