Chapter 5

LULA POV

It's been a week with having Henley around and it feels.......good. It's nice because the boys actually seem to listen to her and she's almost like the glue that holds us all together. I was on my laptop searching for a new set of outfits and clothes I could wear for our next couple of shows. Oh shit yeah! In the past week, we have had a message from the eye saying we will have shows and mission lined up soon, but not until 8 months whilst they start telling us what's going on. I heard a couple of knocks on the door, followed by it slowly opening. It was Henley.
"Hey, Lu I was just wondering if u wanted to go shopping?" She asked me with a little apprehension. We had become friends but we'd never talked without being in the company of the boys.
"Ehh umm Yeah okay sure, sounds great," I said nervously back because I wasn't good at the whole fashion thing which I later confessed to her as we discussed where to go.
"RIGHT WE ARE GONNA GET U A NEW WARDROBE LU COME ON!!!" She shouted grabbing my hand and dragging me out the house. She didn't let go until we got to the first store where she just rushed, picked up loads of clothes and chucked them for me to try on. this was going to be a long day....
---------------
(Once they are home)

I had bought way too much I confessed to myself. As soon as I got home I changed into sweatpants and one of Jack's tops that were too big for me and headed to the rooftop where we had a fire pit and seats with fairy lights strung. We never normally come up here together but I like to just sit, chill and think. I heard footsteps on the stairs and turned around. It was Danny.

"I...I...I love Henley"

-------------------