ACT IV: A New Slave

(YOUR P.O.V)

I woke up to face warming sun through the window.
The smell of smoke, blood and meat flooded my nose as I fluttered my eyes open.
The first thing I saw was a figure under a large torn dark purple blanket.
The blanket evenly went up and down with the breaths of the figure on the bunker cottage like bed.
I sat up letting my world become rightside up as I did so.
The fire that was on last night was gone.
I don't even remember what time I fell asleep.
The blanket across from me shifted revealing two Cream and orange ears.
I smiled knowing those ears anywhere but my smile faded when I realized I was still living this nightmare.
Right then I heard a clank outside which made me throw my blankets off of me and head for the door opening it with a wooden squeak.
I looked out the door to see a two tailed black and white fox on the ground tinkering with a small metal box.
I walked up to him with my hands behind my back with a little bit of skip in my step.
"Morning." I smiled sitting next to him.
He looked back at me with his blacked out eyes and red purpils.
"Morning..." he sighed turning back to his tinkering box.
I was about to ask if he was ok just by instinct of seeing his pain but I remember no one is ok in this sick twisted world.
"What you go there?" I asked looking at his little metal box.
"A time machine just in case you don't convince sonic...." he twisted a gear ito place making the box make a kickstart sound.
No faith?
Who am I kidding I don't even know how I'm going to convince him to like me.
"Cool I guess." I sighed hugging my knees and staring at my feet.
"Im sorry if I hurt your feelings (y/n), but I did say incase...Sonic in this stage he is in, he's very picky....." Tails explained.
"No I get it...I don't really trust myself either....I didn't even know this could happen....I didn't even know you existed to be honest."
That made Tails chuckle amused, "After all the adventures we had? You didn't feel a connection?" He looked up at me with sad eyes.
"I-...I mean I did but not like....it's hard to explain..." I looked away feeling my cheeks become warm.
Tails eyes became sadder when I said that and looked away.
"I understand...behind the screen everything is suppose to be fake....."
We sat there in silence for a moment before he got to his feet with his little time machine in the making.
"I'm going to go wake up Cream and Knuckles so we can head to the castle." He sighed before walking off.
I looked down the road and up toward the castle.
The sky was a dark red accompanied by a few grey clouds scattered here and there.
Honestly I felt bad, he knew we were friends in real life but I didn't, I only dreamed of meeting him.
Which made me wonder if he heard all the things I said when I played with him.
I looked back to the little cottage to see Tails,Cream and Knuckles come out with the door closing behind them.
I jumped to my feet dusting myself off looking at the castle.
"(Y/n)."
My heard turned to the voice that called my name to see Tails walking back up to me.
"Yes?"
He motioned his hand as he walked pass me walking up the road with Knuckles and Cream close behind.
I walked next to Tails the whole way as he told me what I was needing to do as a new "slave".
"First things first ...Don't piss him off....the last person that pissed him off was Dr.Eggman, he got his head ripped right off his shoulders.
And thrown to the monsters he keeps in his basement."
Monsters?!?
"Second do what you're told, he hates 'rebels' but at the same time, since your trying to get him to 'fall' for you, you'll need to rebel on somethings but I'll talk to you about that later."
I nodded in response noticing we were still good ways from the castle.
"Third, Don't try to kill to him if he does something to you....the last person that did that.....well....let's just say she dosent exist anymore...."
I lump formed in my throat as he said so, this was also ridiculous all these rules, how am I suppose to even make a dent in his little pathetic heart.
"Fourth...there's a curfew, never be late....EVER. And if he asks you to stay longer....do it......you don't want your legs ripped from you and eaten before your very eyes." Looking at Tails when he said that, you could tell that very image sent shivers up his spine.
I glanced behind us to see Knuckles arm wrapped around Cream, comforting her.
She looked like she had been crying with her doll close to her chest.
"At last...but certainly not least....what ever you see....don't barf...or cry or show any kind of fear...so if you need to cry...let it out now." Tails voice dropped an octave when he said now.
That when I realized why Cream was crying.
There must be some pretty gory shit in there.
I looked back toward the castle to notice we were at the concrete stairs that lead to castle.
To accompany those stairs were long pole reaching out to the sky with heads of different lovable characters from the sonic video games.
He had turned them into street lamps.

The four of us made our way up to stairs, stopping at big metal doors with knockers in the shape of the sonic rings, just stained in blood.
The doors had big pointed spikes scattered around them, it was almost like some Hotel Transylvania stuff.

Tails reached for the knocker, wrapping his gloves fingers around.
It seemed hesitant, hearing a deep sigh worried me about what were about to face.
Tails lifted the Knocker up and banged on the door Three times. No more, no less.

Suddenly the doors slowly opened with a deep moaning sound and the inside with a dark fur rug laid out behind it.
There were a girl , the most hideous I had ever seen her.
I really did want to barf,cry, run, eat my barf throw up again and just die when I saw her.
I thought I hated her ...but now..it's just peer guilt.