Part 3

It was now the weekend, I had wanted to do something fun but Lauren had other plans, she said that if we were going to be going back to her planet she needs to prepare and make a bunch of calls, so yeah I was pretty bummed out by that.

I was sitting at the desk we had in our room just scribbling random answers on my homework since seeing as I would be leaving the planet I don't think this really matters, maybe i'll just get my GED on Lauren's planet you know if they do that, do they even have school? Maybe? Maybe not.

Lauren was pacing back and forth talking on the phone with maybe on of her band mate's but I don't know all I know is that she kept calling the person on the other line 'Dinah' she's never mentioned this Dinah chick although she mentioned that there is four other girls in her group and she's only mention three of them, I'll just ask about it later.

"Yeah Dinah I know" She said sounding kind of angry at this Dinah girl "Well just do it and don't ask questions" She sat down on the bed "Yes I found her" I heard yelling and squealing from the other line it even caused Lauren to pull the phone away from her ear, "Would you shut up!" She yelled into the phone causing the yelling and squealing to stop "Alright Dinah I gotta go" the other line yelled something along the lines of 'Yeah go please your women' I guess Lauren knew that I heard what her friend said cause she turned red and quickly ended the call.

She stood up from the bed slowly walking over to me, wrapping her arms around my torso and resting her head on my shoulder.

"Hey babe" She whispered causing me to shiver

"H-hey" I whispered back

"I know you heard what she said" She whispered, kissing my neck softly

"How did you know" I asked trying to hold back a moan as she continued to kiss at my neck

"I can read your mind remember?" She said, Why do I always forget about that?

She pulled the chair I was sitting in out a little and came and sat in my lap, she was practically straddling me, wrapping her arms around my neck and bringing our lips together.

We kissed for what seemed like forever, Lauren broke apart our very heated kiss, gave me one last peck on the lips them climbed off of me thus leaving me all hot and bothered, why does she do this every time? Oh right cause it has to be special and not rushed...

She went over to the bed and laid down and motioned for me to come lay down with her so I got up from the chair and laid down with her, her arms wrapped around my waist and nuzzled her face in my neck, I decided that I would sing her a song, I know I may not be the best singer in the world but I guess I can try... here I go

We were lovers in a past life,
I can see it in your green eyes,
Maybe you were one of my wives,
In the long lost tribe.

There's just somethin' 'bout you I know,
Started centuries ago though,
You see your kiss is like a lost ghost,
Only I would know.

But I, I keep on falling for you,
Time after time, time after time.
I'll make you mine, time after,
Time after time.

Seems millenniums ago, love,
We were nothing more than stardust,
Just the galaxy beneath us,
We found weight.

Then we made it through the Ice Age,
But I lost you in the crusades,
I build the pyramids for you, babe,
Just to see your face.

But I, I keep on falling for you,
Time after time, time after time.
I'll make you mine, time after,
Time after time, yeah.