Part 6

A few weeks had passed since our date and since then we've gone on plenty more, I had planned some and she had planned some.

Lauren and I we hanging out in the living room of the apartment just watching TV when I had started to sneeze, I hadn't felt good all morning, I was probably coming down with an illness and I haven't told Lauren about it because I didn't want her to worry, she worries about everything when it comes to me, it's kinda the reason why she won't let me go out by myself, she thinks I will get lost and won't be able to find my way back, maybe she would let me out by myself if I had a phone which I don't because we just haven't had time to go out and get one we are always busy with each other and our friends, but now that Lauren's month of free time is up she has been busy with work and has less time for me but she still makes time for me like just yesterday she told her bosses that she was taking an hour break to come and hang out with me.

Well we didn't really hang out, we pretty much made out until she had to go, it was a good day...

After Lauren left for work today was another story , today was pretty boring, today she couldn't take another break like that without being fired, she even told me that if I really needed her that to call her and she'd quit if she had too to come to me, I told her that I wouldn't do that to her and whatever I would need could wait till she gets home, even if I was sick it could still wait.

Since I was so bored I pulled out Lauren's laptop and here you can browse news from all the planets so I looked up what was happening on Earth and nothing was really going on, well nothing interesting... So I decided to look myself up and see if anyone really cares and reported me missing even though I kinda told them not too.

An article came up.

Y/N Y/LN Missing!

Student from Red Wolf High School has been reported as missing after not attending school for weeks. Parents of Y/N Y/LN reported missing after she didn't come home one night after a party.

Wait back the fuck up, I went to no party they kicked me out and then I left for another planet, the hell they talking about?

Parents and classmates said they noticed strange behavior from Y/N a week before she went missing, they claim that she had just gotten in a new relationship with an individual that has no records of even being born.

But we have learned from friends that the girl Y/N was seen with went by the name of 'Lauren'.

Wow so they even talked to Evan and Alex?? I told Alex that I was safe, but I guess she didn't believe me, I promised her that I would be safe and I never break my promises.

Y/N Y/LN just freshly 18 years old, Parents think it's an act of teenage rebellion and hopefully she will return soon.

I wonder why everyone was lying, I pretty much told my friends where I went but they didn't believe me, maybe in the future when Lauren and I go and visit Earth with our kids I'll pay them a visit and maybe then they'll believe me.

I closed the laptop frustrated with all the lies that these people are telling, I decided to take a nap to pass time so that it would seem like Lauren would get here faster, I laid back on the couch and closed my eyes getting lost in my dream

*Dream*

"Pay close attention to everything that happens cause it could easily be take away from you in a blink of an eye" A soft voice said

I looked around, I was in a dark room, It was pitch black.

I couldn't even see my hand in front of my face.