Being accepted for who I am....(Ch 3)

Hey Guys,

I just wanted to say a belated Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

Thanks for reading my story.

Please vote, like and comment (because I would love to hear some feedback).

Thanks,

Queenofthenerds :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to where I am now.......

I ran as fast as I could, not even realising where I was going; the only thing I heard was the rush of blood in my ears and the pain clenching my heart. I stumbled and stopped as my back pack fell off my neck. I growled at it in frustration, before turning to drink water from the crystal, blue lake that snaked its way through the woods. I turned back to my back pack and started trying to nose it onto my neck. It finally settled around my neck as I pushed it with a front paw. 

Suddenly I heard a low growl. A deep russet brown wolf made its way up to me. Following behind it was a white and grey spotted one and another chocolate brown and white one. Remembering what to do, I quickly lowered myself onto my belly and lowered my head in submission, to show I meant no harm and that I respected the wolf. I knew it was a male and he was an Alpha. "Shit, there aren't any other packs in the area, so I must have crossed the border and territory line", I thought and whimpered. The male Alpha quickly nudged me behind a tree. I knew he wanted me to get dressed. I rummaged around in my bag until I found some clothes. I slipped on a bra, underwear, a  pair of baggy jeans, a large hoodie and my old, scuffed sneakers. I pulled the hood on, zipped up the bag and slowly walked out from behind the tree.

Instead of three wolves there were now three humans standing around waiting. There was a seriosuly hot guy in an unbuttoned shorts and jeans. He had curled brown hair and silver grey eyes. I took in all his muscles and his toned chest. Okay not hot, totally GORGEOUS! Behind him was another boy with red hair and hazel brown eyes. He was wearing a t-shirt and shorts. He wasn't as muscular as the first guy but he was still hot. He was smiling at me and I tentatively smiled back.

Behind them, I noticed a girl standing there. Her long silken, blonde hair hung around her face but I could just make out her emerald green eyes, accentuated by her long lashes. She was wearing thongs and a blue dress that reached her knees. Overall she looked gorgeous and angelic. Tears pricked my eyes because I kneww she was the sort of girl Aaron went for, yet she didn't have the bimbo sort of look all the others had. She looked like an innocent angel. She smiled at me and I smiled back. I wished I could be her friend. A cough erupted suddenly, echoing around the dense woods, bouncing off the trees and canopies of leaves.  I jumped and turned to look at the tall guy standing in front of the red head and the girl.

"So, who are you and why are you in our territory?" He asked. "My name is Sanatalia Cameron Verona and I was in a pack; so you don't have to worry about me being some sort of infiltrator or spy", I told him. His lips twitched but his expression stayed stern. "So Sanatalia Cameron Verona, what are you doing here?" He asked. "I ran away from my pack, because my parents were killed by hunters last year and I kept getting blamed by my older twin siblings; then to make it worse, today my mate rejected me, he is the Alpha of my old pack and he, he-, he-", I broke off and started sobbing. The girl rushed up to me and pulled me into a hug. She rocked me back and forth and finally my crying subsided. "I'm sorry to pry more, but could you tell me which pack and the Alpha?" he asked. I thanked the girl and turned to look at him. "I was initially in the Blood Moon pack, my mate is only the Alpha right now because his Dad is away on business; my mate's name is Aaron Worion", i told him sniffling. He grimaced and I looked at him questioningly. "Aaron is a total jerk and player, he shouldn't have rejected you; someone who is as gorgeous as you and who has been through hell deserves to be loved and cherished. The other girl and boy nodded in agreement. I smiled tearily and ducked my head, my cheeks burning crimson.

"Let me introduce myself, my name is Luca Kalovski, Alpha of the Crimson Shadow pack". The red head introduced himself next. "Hey there Sanatalia, I'm Christopher Jones, beta of the pack, but you can call me Chris", he said. I nodded with a smile and looked at the girl. She took my hand and smiled. "Hey, I' m Angelica Conan, but everyone calls me Angel", she said. "It's very lovely to meet you all", I grinned. 'Look, Sanatalia, do you have anywhere to go?" Luca asked and I tentaviely shook my head and gave him a puzzled look. "I was wondering if you would like to join our pack, leave behind your old life and start a fresh one?" Ihesitated and then mulled over the offer. Here were people who were finally accepting me and I knew that they would become my family and I would love them, like I had with my parents.

I glanced behind me and looked around.

"Yes".