Plans, Threads and Manipulative Spies (Ch 15)

Here is the next chapter ladies and gentleman!!!

So throw your books in the air WHEW!!

Sorry, just being random. I had too much sugar.

The song on the side is just one I have been listening to and love!!!

Anyway, I hope you enjoy it because this chapter is going to be slightly different and will only involve the lovely Sanatalia indirectly!!! :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unknown P.O.V

"My lady, they burnt down their pack house some how and have been taken in by another pack, who are also teaching them how to fight and protect themselves. Pathetic, if you ask me," Thornton, my beta  said to me with a smirk.

"Oh, but Thornton, did I ask you?" I  raised a perfectly shaped eye brow in taunting expectation. "N-no my lady," he answered quickly and I sank back into my golden embossed chair with a sigh. "And where is the pack's current location?" I looked at him in question and pulled out my nail file from my silken locks.

I started filing my long claw like nails as he looked at a piece of paper. "They are currently situated in Crimson Valley, which borders onto Canada," he told me and tucked the paper into his back pocket.

"Ah, they have gone to the home of the white wolf. What is her name again? Santalia, was it?" I glanced at him even though I knew the answer. "Yes my lady, Sanatalia Cameron Verona Kalovski," he answered and bowed his head.

"Send Maybelle and Jenson to the pack, I want inside information Make is that they are twins who seek a pack because their pack has been executed. Let's say that they are from, hmm, the Serpent Blood Pack, the ones that we killed. Now they have the perfect story, so make sure that they do not stuff it up or there shall be punishment," I ordered him and blew away the excess nail parts. "Yes, my lady," he responded instantly and walked out.

I stood up with a flourish, my long cloak dragging behind me as I made my way to the window of the building. "I want that girl's powers and I will not stop until I have them," I snapped and turned to look at my third in command, Rosnon. "Dispatch the rogue wolves and send them in attack, I want to test their defenses. Oh, and while your at it, send Flonia as well, a little bit of a cross between a vampire and a demon won't hurt them; even though I want it to."

I smiled softly, my pearly white teeth glistening. "They won't know what hit them."

Aaron P.O.V                               

 Where had she gone? 'I need to know,' I thought as I clenched the window sill of my temporary bedroom and stared out across the forest of trees. Sanatalia couldn't have gone far, she would have tired eventually from all the teleporting. I had tried to follow her scent and sort through her mind with the mate bond, but her mental walls were strongly and solidly standing, with no holes or mistakes that I could use to breach the walls and break through them.

I had even gone as far as trying to track her phone, but she had turned off the GPRS attachment, and I didn't know how to track any other parts of the phone. My fists tightened as I growled in frustration. Why the hell did she have to go? I had just found her again after years of longing for her and wanting nothing else but her in my arms and now she was gone again.

I missed her so much and I just wanted her back by my side, so that I knew where she was and if she was safe. I breathed in depply and tried to calm myself down, but I couldn't.