Every story is different (Chapter 20)

Hey guys,

Here is the next update, which is way overdue (please don't hit me, I have to live for my cats' and dog). I am not going to apologise for not updating as I've been extremely busy with Year 11 (ugh, all th schoolwork sucks) and I've had a few personal issues, as well as a lacking motivation for writing stories (which is really annoying because I luurve writing). Even though I've been online reading, I just haven't had that drive to write this story as much. I've fallen in love much to quickly with yaoi and boyxboy stories. It's a stiletto kind of love, haha! ;)

So enjoy the next update and I'll seriously try to update again, but once again, I'm juggling schoolwork all week and personal issues, as well as co-curricular activities.

Anyway, please do comment if you liked this chapter because I love receiveing feedback and seeing how much people enjoy my writing, it really makes me happy! Also, a few votes would be nice, because a little push of the star button never killed nobody (Gatsby song, hehe).

Love Queenie xxxx

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flonia P.O.V- Present:

Everything was dark, I couldn't see a thing, like usual. My head ached and my limbs felt like they were going to drop off. I hated the darkness but I had gotten so used to it, that it had become a part of me, infiltrating my mind and my soul. I wasn't even recognisable to myself anymore; I don't think I even had control over myself anymore.

Ever since I met her, I lost control of myself and of my body. She tricked me, making me believe that I was important and lulling me into a false sense of security. She changed me, I thought that she loved me but she only used me so that she could turn me into what I am, a monster.

Every kiss, every date was just a ploy to draw me in so that she could have control over me and get me to trust her. I had trust issues and she promised that she would help me, that she would love me. The sadistic bitch, she stuck me in a dark and damp cell, filled to the brim with the souls of supernatural creatures who hadn't been able to escape his clutches, just like she hadn't been able to escape his.

The control she had over me was crazy, but the control he had over her was mind boggling. I couldn't begin to understand how she had fallen under his potent spell, I could only hope that she had been brainwashed and was fighting for retribution too, fighting to be the only one who controlled her body, heart and mind like me. It hurt to see her that way and it hurt that she treated me this way. He might have been the sperm donor who produced her, but I was her mate and she was far more important to me than any man would ever be.

That white wolf didn't know what she was whining about when she complained about the rejection by her family and mate. I respected her and the fact that she had been through so much, especially now that I could feel a connection with her and could really understand how painful losing her parents and being rejected was; however, I knew what rejection was and so much more. I knew the torture of being lied to, being toyed with, being taken over and changed into a horrid, unfeeling creature against your will, and finally, watching through the bond as your mate sadistically executes innocent lives and pushes her way to the top without any consideration for others. I knew that feeling of helplessness at not being able to save her from something so close and 'dear' to her.

I hated him with so much passion and I was so thirsty for blood. I wished to rip his throat out for his treatment of her and for the way he continuously used her without realising how much she wished to impress him. I wanted him gone so I could just live in peace with my mate, free from the darkness and free from the knowledge that we had caused so many deaths.