11.

Rose

Finding out the truth about who Alessandro is didn't change anything. He is still the father of my child and he has done for me in the past month than my own blood has done in my life. He was so understanding when it came to my past and I'm so happy he didn't judge me because my mom died a crackhead or because my father is also a junkie who tried to sell his daughters.

My father always talked about how he never wanted to owe money to the mafia boss because he is scary and demanding.

Who would have thought that Alessandro's father was the man everyone feared when I was younger? The one I heard scary stories about as all the cousins bunked up in one room on summer nights. I always heard he was a man of honor but a force to be reckoned with. Alessandro doesn't fall far from the tree as he is full of honor and integrity.

My poor baby was put through so much when he was younger. But it made him the amazing man he is today. I sit up from my laying position on the bed with exhaustion hitting me from all corners. I had been sleeping since we got back from the beach but Alessandro had gone to the meeting he was previously supposed to attend but he told me he would be back before 11:00. I looked at the time and it was 10:15. I slip off my dress and put on one of his white silk dress shirts. I button it up and examine myself in the mirror while tying up my hair. The shirt is barely brushing my thigh but it covered me good in the back so that's what is most important. My makeup is all over the place so I quickly grab a makeup wipe and wipe my face clean off all the residue. Once it is clean I threw out all the wipes and made my way out of the room to search for Alessandro.

"Hey," I wave to Andre who is walking down the hallway in the opposite direction as me.

"Hi," His eyes move over my figure three times which causes me to flush red. Why does he always have to look at me like that?

"Where is Alessandro?" I ask and he points to the hallway that leads to his office.

If you are wondering Alessa is down with Nonna at her side of the house. Nonna said she wanted to spend more time with Alessa so she is sleeping with her tonight.

That gives me and Alessandro some privacy.

I knock on the door softly and hear his gruff voice saying I can come in. The sound of his voice awakens something inside of me.

I can tell he is exhausted.

"Hey, baby," I say with a smile as I close the door behind me. Alessandro gives me a weak smile as he sits behind his desk looking as handsome as ever in his big office chair. There are papers on top of papers piled up on the desk.

"Hey, my love,"

"Why don't you take a break?" I say as I stand in front of him. My hands run through his hair as I massage his scalp softly. His eyes flutter close and a soft hum leaves his parted lips. I move my hands down and massage his shoulders. They are beyond tense with stress. I press my lips to the side of his neck before massaging his biceps. He throws his head back against the chair as he enjoys my massages.

"Do you want to take a bath with me?" I whisper into his ear and his body automatically reacts to my touches.

"Yeah," He says quickly causing me to laugh.