7.

Rose

We have spent the past few days preparing for the move and it was a very exciting time for us. The rest of his house is just as amazing as we had imagined. We finally got to meet Alessandro's mother Nancy and she is so amazing and sweet. I love her so much and I have only known her for two weeks now. When we told her that Alessa is her granddaughter she started crying tears of joy. Nancy made Alessa promise that she would call her Nonna and that she would eat all her food. Which Alessa got very excited about because we all know how she is about food.

Today is the day we are finally going to meet Alessandro's best friends and workers as he said. He does, in fact, own many clubs and hotels around the world which he promised to take us to soon. He invited us for dinner tonight to meet all the men that we are going to be living with and we, of course, couldn't deny him.

Today is our last day at the apartment before we leave to move with Alessandro. Alessa was beyond ecstatic when she found out that we were moving in with him. She was also so excited because one of Alessandro's friends that live with him has a five-year-old son named Xavier and they got pretty close last time we were at the house.

"Momma!" Alessa shrieks causing me to jump out of my thoughts and back to the present.

"Yes, baby,"

"I'm hungry," She murmurs as she sits on my lap and I nod.

"Okay, we're going to go to dinner with daddy soon, remember?" I stand from my sitting position on the couch and get up to go to the bathroom to start getting ready. I want to look presentable especially because this is a big moment for us. I really hope his friends like me...

I decided to go for a natural look so I stuck with my usual lipgloss

I decided to go for a natural look so I stuck with my usual lipgloss. The outfit I chose is a black&white blouse with flowers on it, a white skirt, and black pumps. I leave my hair in its natural state and put on a bracelet and earrings to finish off my look.

 I leave my hair in its natural state and put on a bracelet and earrings to finish off my look