18.

Two weeks later

"Good morning, everyone!" I say to the maids that were scattered around the kitchen.

"So as you know today is Alessa's sixth birthday and I want you ladies to help me set up for this special day!" I say energetically and they all nod with smiles on their faces.

"Follow me please," I walk towards the back of the house and they follow me obediently to the back of the house. I hold the backyard door open for them as they walked out into the warm August air. They all give me looks of surprise when they see the bunches of bags that are scattered around the backyard.

"Okay, so let's set up the goody bags along with the snack table and then the table where all the kids are gonna sit at," I say and they nod. I smile at them before getting to work and helping them set everything into place

Thankfully I had mailed out all the invitations a week ahead.

I didn't need to put the address because everyone invited knows where the mansion is

I didn't need to put the address because everyone invited knows where the mansion is. And I made sure to put a message saying that they should bring bathing suits.

Let's just say I am beyond busy today.

I grabbed my purse from the room and left the house. I was dressed very comfortably in black and white leggings, a gray muscle tank, and sneakers. I had a black snapback and sunglasses on.

My purse is from Versace and was given to me by my lovely boyfriend Alessandro Fucchiano.

I never thought my and Versace would be said in the same sentence from me.

So I got into my white Toyota and drove to a Starbucks to get coffee for me and maybe something for Alessandro

I made sure to call him before so the whole drama wouldn't start again.