15.

Alessandro

4:17 AM

What I did to Rose was beyond stupid and reckless. I lay in bed on my back staring at the ceiling overthinking my actions. She is so hurt and I hate that I was the one who made her like this. I turn on my side and face her sleeping body feeling captivated by her natural beauty.

Her hair is surrounding her head like a halo. Her face is glowing as she breathes softly through her pink parted lips. Her arms are hugging her pillow and her legs were tangled up with mine.

"I'm so sorry, baby," I whisper as I caress her cheek her eyes flutter at the feeling of my touch.

"I'm gonna make it up to you, I promise," I kiss her nose and she moves closer to me in her sleep. She buries her body into my naked chest. I knew that if she was awake she wouldn't dare cuddle so close to me.

I'm so pissed off at myself but most of all I'm scared. I'm scared that she will just pack up all her stuff and leave with Alessa and that's the last thing I wanted. I need to grow up and stop letting my jealousy blind me with anger. 

I wrap my arms around her sleeping body and hold her closer to me. I just wanted her close because I didn't want to accept the fact that I might've ruined the relationship we had.

"Alessandro?" I hear Rose slur sleepily causing my heart to drop to my stomach.

"Yes, my love,"

"Can I ask you something?" She whispers and moves a little back so we are making eye contact.

"Yes," I'm afraid about what she's going to ask.

"Do you care about me?"

"Of course, baby, why wouldn't I care for you?"

"You partied with all those girls just because I played a trick on you," She pouts before closing her eyes. Before I can answer her, she passes out again. My chest is very heavy now due to the fact that she thinks I don't care about her.

I wrap my arms around her again but this time, I pull her ever so closely. I lay my head on her chest and wrap my arms around her upper body. She immediately wrapped her arms around my body and holds me close which made a wave of calmness flow through me.

I think it's every good mother's instinct to wrap their arms around anyone who cuddles into them while they are asleep.

____

When my alarm went off the next morning I got up as I usually would even though I only slept three hours. I sat up on the bed and ran a hand through my hair. I'm beyond exhausted but thankfully, I didn't have a hangover.

"Rosalie," I whisper as I turn my body to face where she should be laying. She usually is awake and she always gives me a hug and kiss but today it was different she's not here... I get off the bed and run to the bathroom.

She wouldn't leave me, right?

I felt so sad when I opened the bathroom door but when I see her standing in the shower I relax. She opens the shower door and steps out of the shower with water dripping from her body. I almost pass out from how hot she looks. She grabs her towel and wraps it around her body and I watch as she jumps in fear when she notices me leaning against the wall.