Satin

So, it got kind of worse.

Take note on the word 'worse'.

Last weekend, i went to the mall with Ray, a friend, that i've known since i was, probably, seven years old. These, really, young kids used to bully me for my unusual height and Ray would always stand up for me and i was grateful for this ray of sunshine, aye lmao, see what i did there, why am i talking to myself.

Ray had a girlfriend called 'Mauhi', she was a really sweet and talkative girl, in my opinion. And Ray being the romantic bastard he was, he decided to buy her a gift for her birthday, which was sooner than he thought.

We went to a fucking Lingerie shop.

After a few complaints by Mikey, stating that there was no way in hell, that he was going in there. He decided to take me instead.

We entered the crowded shop, which was filled with girls, and their miserable boyfriends.

My gaze kept flicking to different types of woman's undergarments; babydolls, bras, camisoles, chemises, and corsets, even.

But, what really caught my attention was the hosiery section, i saw a pair of black, lace stockings; which came with a garter belt to keep them up.

I moved over to them, entranced. I touched the satin fabric, the smooth texture dipping with my fingertips. I touched the garter belts, they were soft too, i grabbed the suspenders and locked it onto a metal clip, keeping the stockings and the garters together.

"Can i help you?," A sweet voice asked from behind me, i jumped and turned around, facing her.

She was gorgeous.

She looked amazing, her brown hair falling gracefully on her shoulders. Lovely, blue eyes and red, plump lips. She blushed, and i realized i was caught staring, and flushed, scratching my scalp.

"Sorry, you're just really pretty" I mumbled loud enough. She giggled and held her face in her hands, avoiding my gaze.

"Thanks, you too" I eyed her weirdly and she gasped, covering her mouth. She apologized and i shook my head, reassuring her, that it was fine.

"So, that's for your girlfriend, right?" She spoke, sheepishly. She was eyeing the stockings and the suspenders locked in place.

"Uh, n-yes, it's her birthday tomorrow, and she always wanted something, like this" I lied, she just nodded and walked away. She came back with a black box, which was decorated with lace patterns and purple polka dots.

"This is our gift box, if you'd like, we can wrap it too, it also comes with extra stockings" I quickly nodded and followed her to the check out. I heard Ray calling me, and cringed internally.

Fuck, fuck.

I rapidly payed it, it wasn't that expensive, it was on a fifty percent discount. How could i say no.

I 'ran' outside, and hid the bag in my backpack, which i still wore, everywhere. I sighed and put let the backpack hang loosely on my shoulder.

I grabbed my phone from my pocket and looked at the sixteen fucking messages, Ray sent me.

Frofro: y did u run off leavin me alone wit these women