•Chapter 5•

I sat in the comforts of my room, the sheets raveled around my legs messily. It's been almost a week since I've seen Mr.J, no calls, no texts, nothing from him, which made me sad since I really did miss having him comfort me. My body ached a bit, from all the damage I took earlier, from P.E. Bruises were on my legs, I had a sprained ankle, and a few tiny scratches below my eye, making everything feel like hell had gotten me in the face.
   "Ugh, fuck it." You paused, throwing the notebook across the room as the object landed on the table. "Nap fucking time." Your voice was grumpy, tired, and cranky, all mixed into one as you slumped down onto the mattress and wrapped the sheets and blankets around your body as you closed your eyes and fell asleep, cuddling a teddy bear in your arms to help you feel safe for now.
   It had been hours, though it felt like centuries because the time I woke up, my room was dark.  Next thing you know, a light object flew out of the dark and hit you, a chuckle followed behind it.
   "Agh, what~ hey woah WHAT~ Mr.J!!!! Get over here, now!!!!" You clutched your head, as the figure moved out of the shadows, but it wasn't The Joker. It was Axel. He had a dark scar across his face, his hair was like a mess. His eyes grew dark with pure evil. "Nighty night, sleep tight." Axel spoke insanely as he rose the bat up and it slammed against me, causing me to knock out cold, as my body fell to the floor. Seconds later, The Joker bursted into my room, he too had a bat as he swung even harder at Axel, before dropping it to the floor and threw punches, kicks into his sensitive area before grabbing a gun to proceed a 'headshot', laughing a bit before his emotions fell when he saw me laying there.
  "Shit shit shit, no! Sylvia, gosh d-dammit~!!" His voice faded into your head.

    You woke up in a hospital, your teddy bear laid beside you, and your phone close to it. Your attention had turned to the corner of the room, where Joker had his head down and he looked a little stressed out. Though, you were weak to speak, you had to figure out a way to get his attention.
   I gripped my teddy bear and threw it at him, as it hit him in the head and the stuffed animal plopped onto the floor. He slowly looked at the bear, and quickly looked up and smiled at you, before getting up to move to your body with the teddy bear in his hand.
   "I'm so sorry, that I didn't save you in time. I was lost in thought at home, when one of my guys said that a guy broke into your house and you were in trouble. I tried to move as quick as I cou~" I cut him off and smiled. "J, it's okay, I'm glad that you came. You have to owe me though, I've been worried sick about you, I thought the bad people got you." I frowned.
   "Sylvia, I am so, so, sorry that I didn't get in touch with you or bothered to visit you. How about this, I'll owe you back by..." He paused and used a finger to rub along his chin. "Once you get out of this hospital, would you~ I don't know,maybe go on a date with me? I'll take you out to dinner, money will be on me." His voice sounded confident as my cheeks turned bright red. "Y-yeah, I'd love that." You stuttered as he kissed your forehead, feeling his soft lips on your skin, making you blush even darker.