•Chapter 11•

It had been long, tiring, and lonely nights since I had seen my favorite green haired man. I spent my nights worrying so much, I think I had actually felt sick in my guts about it. Being obsessed with someone who was a psychopath, who cared, loved, and also punished wasn't a normal thing~ unless I too was going back into psychopath mode again, which I sometimes would go into that zone, but never as much as J. The people who'd work with J, had told me to go home, to not worry about it, and to focus on my life. It was hard, to not worry over someone, but things would get worse if I continued to focus on something that is gonna be done by grown men.
  "And she said, I don't think I love you no more, you never seem to call me lately, but I don't think she knew me at all, cause I never thought I've had to say this, but I'm no liar, and I never hid. Anything, you should have seen it coming to this just know, I'm not singing for an ex though, I'm just singing cause it's over." I sang softly to Eden's song, XO. Even though, it was a partial deep song to me, I always sang it whenever I felt like singing it. I walked around my room, going through my closet to get out a black formal pants, and a white button up, along with black converse. Tonight, was a big event down at school; For 3 weeks, on my off days, I'd practice on talking in front of a crowd, tonight: is where I talk to the people in the whole gym. I had slipped on the clothes, made myself pretty decent, if not, a close to a nice, looking at myself in the mirror and nodded firmly.
   I felt nervous, scared, something of a negative minded person would say: What if I fuck up, and everyone will shank me with knives that look like a unicorn had puked all over it? Not something that might not happen, but I could be on the strange side of the world. The air was cold and welcoming when I had pushed the double doors open and walked into the 'back stage/back area.' The whole school gym was slowly piling up, and soon enough it got crowded. My friend Tracy, had did the opening, before one by one it had lead to people doing what they do best: dancing, acrobatics, singing, anything that would bring a show to the audience, something a bit exciting. A girl, who sat in the middle of the floor with a piano, had sang 'Lost Boy - Ruth B' and for some reason, it got me to an emotional level. I sighed quietly until she was done, the side manager had gave me a signal, as I started to walk out. I took a deep breath. "Hello ladies and gentleman, I am Sylvia Rosen here at Harvey High School. Tonight, what a fantastic entertainment by acrobatic Dean Herisen, Dancer Lyla Trista, and Singer Anabelle Clarison, thank you for the top winners from the talent show, boy aren't they wonderful?" I smiled softly, putting the microphone to my mouth, but before I could even say a few more words, there was gas leaking from the ceiling. It had spilt down on a few people, some were jumping out of their seats. A match flew down, a few more after that, and soon enough the gym was on fire, people burning, the spark had flared in the pupil of my eyes and I took off running. You don't own me. I climbed over the railings, over the small walls and kicked the door open and ran out of the building. I turned my head, and a guy with heavy masks lifted his hammer and knocked me out cold. Don't tie me down, because I never stay. Don't tell me what to do, and don't tell me what to say.