MindlessGlam | Sweet Like Candy Part 1

4. Sweet Like Candy ( Previously on AirrasAngels)

After catching his girlfriend stealing from him, Princeton has given up on love. Vowing never to be with anyone else ever again. Adrian, Princeton's best friend and colleague made the same vow when he walked in on his wife having sex with another man. Needing dates for a business dinner, they're soon pointed in the direction of an escort business and 2 women that will change their lives forever.

Sweet Like Candy CastPrince ex: Troy'AsiaPrince crush: AirraAdrian ex wife: Emoni Adrian Crush: Shay Mike crush: VeenaEj crush: BrookEj ex gf: Ruth Ant wife: RebeccaRoc wife: Brianna

Prince ex: Troy'Asia
Prince crush: Airra
Adrian ex wife: Emoni
Adrian Crush: Shay
Mike crush: Veena
Ej crush: Brook
Ej ex gf: Ruth
Ant wife: Rebecca
Roc wife: Brianna

Sweet like candy
Boys intros

Prince
Sup, I'm Jacob Emmanuel Perez, but everyone calls me Prince or Princeton. I'm 23 years old and I work for a big negotiation firm. I've been dating the same girl since the first grade, Troy'Asia Mcallister. I always thought she was the girl I was going to marry and spend the rest of my life with, until a couple of months ago. I had came home early from work, and caught her rambling through my belongings and taking money. Now the thing is for years, money has been coming up missing, and for years I have asked her if she was the 1 taking it. She always told me no, she had no idea where the money was going. We lived together, so there was no reason for her to steal from me, she could easily ask me for whatever she wants. My problem is not over the money, my problem is over the fact she lied to me, and the fact that she's been taking something from me without telling me. I lost all trust in her, so we broke up and I put her out. I swore I'd never date another woman again and so far I've been doing good keeping my vow. Adrian, my best friend is going through a divorce and he's in a similar boat as myself. That's why we help each other stay away from temptation. Unfortunately our boss, Mr. Hollison is having a big company dinner party, and he wants everyone to attend with their significant others so there's no telling how much longer we can stay away from temptation.

AdrianHey I'm Adrian Johnson

Adrian
Hey I'm Adrian Johnson. I'm 23 years old and the best friend as well as co-worker of Prince. I'm a real laid back, hard worker. I love my job, there's nothing I love more than negotiating plans, and getting money. I use to be an happy, fun loving man, up until I walked in on my wife of 2 years, Emoni riding my cousin Lucas. I was planning to surprise her, so I left work early, went and picked up her favorite kind of flowers, then drove home to meet her. It was suppose to be a nice romantic evening, where we just spent some time together, but instead it turned into an all out war. Soon as I walked into my house, all I could hear was Emoni screaming at the top of her lungs. Before I could even think clearly, I ran up the stairs, burst into our room, and damn near killed them both. I haven't spoken to neither 1 of them ever since. I just threw her out the house and then served her divorce papers. It's been exactly 2 months since all that went down and I haven't even thought about women. That's why I'm really nervous about this big company dinner my boss is having. I have no idea where I'm going to find a date, and I don't even think I want a date. Women are nothing but cold hearted manipulating bitches. No matter how good of a man you are its just never enough for them. That's why I just don't trust females anymore. I can't do it, I'm afraid to get played again.