MindlessGlam | Sweet Like Candy Part 2

Sweet like candy
Exes intros

Troy'Asia
What's up, I'm Troy'Asia. I'm 23 years old, and I use to date Jacob. Jacob and I have been dating since we were in the first grade. He's the only man I've ever loved and yet I betrayed him. You see when I turned 19 I went to the casino for the very first time. Well long story short I kinda picked up a gambling habit. I'm currently employed at Barnes and Nobles, and for a while my pay check was enough to support my gambling habit. But then, I started gambling more and more and I wasn't able to afford it on my own, so I started stealing from Jacob. I know I know it's a terrible thing to do. I just couldn't help myself, then he caught me. And soon after we broke up and he asked me to leave the house. I didn't want to cause him any more trouble then I already had so I left without another word. And I haven't spoken to or saw him since.

EmoniHola, I'm Emoni, Adrian's soon to be ex wife

Emoni
Hola, I'm Emoni, Adrian's soon to be ex wife. Now I'm not going to sit up and make excuses cause I know what I did was wrong, and I'm not going to sit up and try to justify it. I cheated on my husband. And to make matters worse I cheated on my husband with his own flesh and blood. With his cousin. I don't know what came over me, it's just that Adrian had been working so much. A woman has need ya know, needs that were being neglected, so I had to go elsewhere. Do I regret it? Yes cause I lost my husband cause of it. But would I change it if I had the chance ? Probably not. Yeah it was wrong but Lucas Dick was amazing.

RuthHey, I'm Ruth

Ruth
Hey, I'm Ruth. I'm 21 and I recently broke up with my boyfriend, Ej. You see I'm a business woman, and I currently work in a corporate office. I barely have time to manage a relationship but somehow I managed to keep 1 going with Ej. Then I ended up pregnant and he was excited about the baby, unlike me. He saw it as a promising future, I saw it as the end of my career and dreams. So I got an abortion, against Ej's wishes. When he found out he moved out of our home and ended things with me. I've been heartbroken ever since. I barely even go outside anymore cause of the pain I feel. You have no idea what it's like to lose the love of your life. I would never wish this kind of pain on anyone

 I would never wish this kind of pain on anyone