MindlessDolls | Point Of No Return Part 2

Point of no return
Little Sisters Intros
Desiree
Hey, I'm Desiree, I'm 14 and a freshman at Franklin high. I have 2 older brothers, Jacob who's my full brother, sharing a mom and dad with me, and Anthony who's my half brother whom I share a dad with. I'm the most popular freshman at Franklin high, and I really want to be queen bee of the entire school, unfortunately, Jacob's girlfriend, Airra is in my way. Not for long though, I got a few tricks up my sleeve that will surely de-crown her by the time I'm through with her. But let's not get into that, I could literally talk about that for hours and we don't have hours so let me just continue. My best friends, who are also freshman are Giselle, Monay, Eliza, Keisha, and Amina. Out of all my best friends though, I'm more close to Giselle, mostly because we've always seen a lot of each other, considering the fact that her brother is best friends with my brother. Unfortunately even though we are best friends, we are completely the opposite of each other. For instance, Giselle's sweet, and I'm a bitch and I know it. Giselle's nice to everyone, and I'm mean to everyone. Especially if they're ugly I swear I don't like ugly people.
Prince: Desiree be nice
But you don't like ugly people either
Ant: she's got a point
See, it's a family thing. Hehe but I have to do. See ya

GiselleHola, I'm Giselle, Adrian's sister

Giselle
Hola, I'm Giselle, Adrian's sister. I'm an 14 year old freshman, and the new junior varsity cheerleading captain. See the junior varsity cheer captain use to be Desiree, but coach said she gets too competitive and in the long run it might get someone seriously hurt. So voila, now I'm the captain and I definitely do not play. I take pride in being the captain and I often look to my brother's girlfriend, Shay for advice, since she's the captain of the dance team. Shay is honestly like a big sister to me, if her and Adrian were to break up I have no idea what I would do. Hmm, actually I take that back, most likely I'd kill my brother for making such a dumb mistake. I'm also the more sane person in my circle of friends, which includes Desiree, Eliza, Monay, Amina, and Keisha. Keisha is the bookworm who knows about anything and everything you could possibly think of, Amina is usually a target of bullying because her older brother is like the most popular boy at Roosevelt High, our school's rival. Monay is absolutely positively obsessed with Prince. I mean so obsessed that she snuck into his house 1 night while he was in the shower, and took his boxers that he had just taken off.
Prince: Uhhhh if that's what happened to my boxers that night I'm gonna need those back, she tripping
* giggles anyways as I was saying Eliza's the 1 who's always pulling pranks on people, and Desiree is just plain crazy. There's no other way of putting it. But don't just take my word for it, see for yourself. Bye

 Bye