Chapter 3- You have a Heart

Aspen's POV:
I woke up in a dim room. I couldn't see anything. I shifted and heard a groan from next to me, I turned and saw Harper. I shot away from her so fast I rolled backwards out of the bed. She sat up, crawled over to the side of the bed and hung her head over the side. "Hey, are you OK?" She asked, cocking her head slightly. I couldn't help but stare, there was no denying it she was absolutely beautiful. Everything about her was perfect; her nose, her eyes, her lips. I remembered what it was like to kiss her, a kiss I'd yearned for so long. My face burned in embarrassment as I tried to get rid of my thoughts, and she smiled a small smile knowing what I was thinking. She leant down and took my hand, but before she could pull me back onto the bed I fell backwards and hit my head with a thud. She fell on top of me, her head hit my chest knocking all the air out of me. "Ow..." I groaned, clutching the back of my head in pain. "I-I'm so sorry," she said, embarrassingly, "I-I didn't mean to." She made a move to get up but I grabbed her waist and pulled her closer so our lips were touching. "Stay." I growled, she tried to get up again but I tightened my grip on her waist. "You will not leave me." She relented and relaxed underneath my grasp, "Good girl." I said. She wrapped her legs around my waist and put her arms around my neck. I smirked at her, and she glared back at me though I could see the humour in her eyes. Her hand trailed down my chest and she drew circles with her finger on it. She grabbed my hand, and rested it where my heart was. "See," she said softly, "You do have a heart, Aspen." I went to get up, but she pushed me back down, her hands resting against my lower chest. "Stay, Aspen." She pleaded, "Please. I like laying with you." I sat up and grabbed a fistful of her hair in both of my hands. I pulled her closer so our noses were touching and softly kissed her. "You need food. Now." I said, sternly. She squirmed on top of me, trying to wrap herself around me. So in the end I gave up. Slowly, I stood up with her still sitting on my lap, she squealed. "Put me down!" She tried to kick her legs but she slipped, causing me to have to grab her thighs to stop her from falling. I couldn't bring myself to look at her, but when I finally did I noticed her cheeks were dusted with a bright red blush. I looked away suddenly feeling shy, I helped her back up and she wrapped her legs tightly around my waist to stop herself from falling. I started walking towards the stairs, but then an unknown force took over me. I turned sharply and pushed her back against the nearest wall I saw. "A-Aspen?" She asked confused, "W-what are you-" I slammed my lips against hers, and after a moment she kissed back. I broke away and gently nibbled her ear, causing a small moan to escape from her parted lips. I left a trail of kisses down to her neck, where I begun to kiss her neck lovingly. She moaned again, and hung limply off my body. Her feet were brushing against my butt and I could feel them curling in pleasure. I smiled into her neck, this is what I've always longed to do. And now I finally have...

Harper's POV:
He was carrying me downstairs, my legs were wrapped around his torso and my hands were tightly around his neck. I will not nearly fall off again. He started to walk towards the stairs then suddenly stopped and and walked towards the wall. He pushed my back up against it, I tightened my grip on him. "A-Aspen?" I asked confused, "W-what are you-" he crashed his lips against mine, I savoured their icy, bitter taste. I kissed him back deeply. He broke away and gently bit my ear, I moaned softly into his ear. He left a trail of butterfly kisses down my neck, and begun to kiss my neck passionately. I moaned again, my body dropping with the ecstatic feeling. I hung limply off his body; my feet were lightly brushing his butt, my toes curled in pleasure. He smiled into my neck, he kissed me again quickly. But when he broke the kiss, he bit my lip and tugged gently on it. We slid down the side of the wall until we were sitting on the floor. He tore away and eyed me hungrily, I giggled as he begun to crawl towards me slowly. His eyes wandering about my body, I felt my cheeks heat up and I saw he was blushing too. He stroked the underside of my chin and tilted my head up slightly, he stared into my eyes. "What should I do with you then?" He said, stroking his chin thoughtfully. "I'm hungry." I replied, in a daze. "For what?" He asked. I sat dumbstruck, was he serious? "For what?" He said, firmer this time. "You." I replied. He laughed softly, "So eager, so eager." He replied, then snapped back to me, "It is not the time." "But-" he pressed a finger to my lips, "Shh... Don't speak." He whispered, "Soon, it will come soon." He then stood up and walked to my bedroom and came out again with his hoodie. "A-as nice as you look, we can't have you walking around like that." He said, and dropped the hoodie on the ground. His fingers worked their magic, caressing my body up and down. I shivered, he nodded and gently lifted his hoodie up and over my head. It smelt of him, I mentally smiled. It smelt heavenly. He stepped back and smiled at me, "What?" I asked. "Nothing." He smirked, I rolled my eyes at him. "So, what are you going to wear? We can't have you walking around like that!" I said, he threw me a glare and I laughed at him. I went into our room and rummaged through his clothes on the floor. I picked up his black ripped skinny jeans, and walked back through onto the landing. I gave him the jeans and he threw me a confused look. "No shirt?" He asked, confused. I shrugged, "I, uh, couldn't find it." I replied, quickly. He shook his head and smiled, "I know you like me without a shirt on, so just admit it." He smirked at me. "I-I do not!" My face was flushed, "OK then, I won't ever take my shirt off again then." He replied. "No!" I squeaked. "I knew it!" He laughed. I pushed him in the chest, "Meanie." I muttered. He grabbed my waist and pulled me back into his chest. "What did you just say?" He said, his tone giving no clues to his mood. "Nothing." I said, he wrapped his arms around my neck and held my tightly. "What. Did. You. Just. Say?" He growled. I swallowed nervously, "M-meanie." I panicked, is he going to kill me?? "A-are you going to k-kill me?" I asked, nervously. He laughed, and leant down so he was whispering in my ear. His warm breath tickled my ear, "I'm going to do so much worse." He purred.