Chapter 5- The Date

Harper's POV:
I woke up to find I was in my bed laying next to Aspen, did he bring me to bed? How nice of him. I poked his nose and he slowly opened his eyes. "Hey," I said. He pulled me tightly into his chest, crushing me slightly. "Hey, yourself." He answered. "Did you take me up to my bed last night?" I asked. He looked away, blushing, "U-um, y-yeah." He stammered. I noticed I was wearing a different outfit, he'd put my dress on for me. "Thanks for putting my dress on for me, by the way." I thanked him. "Oh, it was n-no big deal." He replied, "I-it was a little embarrassing but-" "How about we go on a date?" I suggested. "A d-d-date?!" His eyes widened in fright, "N-n-no, I can't!" "But Aspen-" I started. "But nothing!" He said, "Look, I told you I can't. I'm sorry OK, I just can't. Not after what happened last time." I grabbed his hand and held it, "Aspen~" I whispered, biting my lip. "Y-yeah?" He said, looking back at me. I jumped off him and looked him up and down hungrily, before slowly crawling towards him seductively. His eyes widened as he backed towards the edge of the bed, "W-what are you d-doing?" He stammered, a blush creeping onto his face. I grabbed the collar of his shirt and slid him towards me, our chests bumped together. "Are you sure you can't~" I whispered into his ear, brushing my lips against it. He shivered slightly, "F-fine, I'll do it," He relented, "For you." I sat in his lap and threw my arms around him, "Yay!" I happily exclaimed, "You won't regret this!" "I hope not..." He muttered. I pulled him up and shoved him towards his clothes, "Put them on quickly so we can get going!" I said, shoving him in the direction of his clothes. He sighed and shoved them on without his hoodie. I opened my wardrobe before picking an mid thigh length, white strapless dress, which showed my collar bone. I grabbed a pair of black converse and shoved them on my feet, Aspen looked at me comically before opening the door. I grabbed his hand and led him down an alley to avoid being seen, I dragged him to my favourite place. The park where me and my parents used to go, I hesitated slightly before walking in through the gate. I hadn't been here since they died five years ago. I led him over to a well secluded part of the park, luckily no one was at the park. I laid down on the grass next to him, looking at the clouds. He sat down next to me and just stared straight ahead. I reached out and grabbed the back of his shirt and pulled him down next to me. "H-Harper!" He said, "W-what are you d-doing?" I rolled over and sat on him, "You need to enjoy yourself!" I whined. A smirk tugged at the corners of his lips, and his hands slid up the back of my dress. "I have an idea~" he smirked. I grabbed his hand and yanked it out. "No!" I practically screamed, "Not here!" He pouted at me then grabbed my hips flipping me over so he was sitting on top of me. "But whilst we're here," he whispered into my ear, "I want to have fun with you~"  I swallowed, "A-Aspen, people are going to see..." I whined, squirming trying to get him off me. "Not that type of fun." He said, rolling his eyes slightly. Before I could respond I felt something wet drop onto my nose, I looked up and saw the sky was clouding over and rain was starting to fall. "Aspen..." I said nervously, pointing to the sky. He looked up and his face darkened, then he seemed to be relieved. He stood up quickly and grabbing my hand he pulled me across the road into a nearby alley. The rain was falling fast and heavy, and by now Aspen's T-Shirt was completely transparent. Both our hair was soaking wet, even though he had tried to shield me from the rain. "Aspen," I started, "We should probably get hom-" he shoved me against the wall, my hands were flat against it as he continued to crush his body into mine. He kissed my neck, finding my sweet spot he abused it, causing me to moan softly. I quickly covered my mouth not wanting anyone to hear me. He pulled my hand away, and stared into my eyes. "I want to hear you~" he purred softly, sending chills down my spine. I slowly removed my hand and he smirked at me, "Take my shirt off~" he whispered. I stared at him, wide eyed. "I can't!" I cried, "Not here!" He grabbed my face, his thumbs caressing my cheeks, "Do it, Harper." He said, "I know you want to~" I reached up and pulled his shirt off, tossing it on the floor. The rivulets of water ran down his chest, I dragged my eyes away to look at his face. He grabbed my chin, "Now you~" he murmured, he reached behind me to undo the button. I pushed his hands away, "N-no!" I cried, "Aspen, p-please, not here!" He grabbed my hands and placed them around his torso, "Trust me." He said, his eyes pleading. I relaxed and he smirked at me before reaching behind me and undoing the button at the top of my dress. He slowly slide it down me, staring into my eyes wistfully. I stepped out of the dress and he threw it on top of his shirt. "You look beautiful~" he whispered, before biting the top of my ear. I moaned softly and went to cover my mouth, but he glared at me. "Remember what I said." He growled and I moved my hand back to his waist. He smirked triumphantly at me, "I'm glad you're letting me do this~"

Aspen's POV:
"Aspen..." She said, pointing to the sky. I looked up and my face darkened, then I had an idea. I stood up and grabbing Harper's hand, pulled her across the road into a nearby alley. The rain was falling fast now, and my T-Shirt was completely transparent. Our hair was soaking wet, even though I had tried to shield Harper from the rain. "Aspen," She started, "We should probably get hom-" I shoved her against the wall, her hands were flat against it as I continued to crush his body into hers. I kissed her neck, finding her sweet spot I abused it, she moaned softly. She covered her mouth not wanting anyone to hear. I pulled her hand away, and stared into her eyes. "I want to hear you~" I purred softly. She removed my hand and I smirked at her, "Take my shirt off~" I whispered. She stared at me, her eyes wide. "I can't!" She cried, "Not here!" I grabbed her face, I need this, and I need it now. My thumbs caressed her cheeks, "Do it, Harper." I said, "I know you want to~" she reached up and pulled my shirt off, tossing it on the floor. She looked at the water running down my chest, but quickly dragged her eyes away to look at my face. I grabbed her chin, "Now you~" I murmured, I reached behind her to undo the button on her dress. She pushed my hands away, "N-no!" She cried, "Aspen, p-please, not here!" I grabbed her hands and placed them around my torso, "Trust me." I said. She relaxed and I smirked at her before undoing the button at the top of my dress. I slowly slide it off her, staring into her eyes the whole time. She stepped out of her dress and I threw it on top of my shirt. "You look beautiful~" I whispered, before biting the top of her ear. She moaned softly and went to cover her mouth, but I glared at me. "Remember what I said." I growled and she moved her hand back to my waist. I smirked triumphantly at her, "I'm glad you're letting me do this~" I said, happily. I pushed her back against the wall, my hands gripping onto her waist as I crashed my lips against hers. Just then I heard people and I pulled apart from her, I grabbed her dress and quickly pulled it over her. I snatched my shirt off and shoved it over my head, "Let's go." I muttered, grabbing her hand and leading her out of the alley. When we got back, she opened the door and headed upstairs. She came down a few minutes later with two towels, my hoodie and a bag. "What's in that?" I asked, pointing at it. She sort of smiled at me, "Open it." She said, drying her hair with her towel. I opened it curiously to find some clothes, I pulled them out. There was a black and a white shirt, black jeans, and at the bottom there was a pair of black converse. "H-Harper," I said, "I don't know what to say. T-thank you so much..." She smiled at me, "No problem, you needed them." I grabbed the towel and dried my hair, I turned around to see Harper taking off her dress and pulling the hoodie on. She was shivering, "You cold?" I asked. She nodded, I pulled my shirt off, and grabbed the new white one. I put it on and took off my old jeans and put my new ones on. I lit the fire and grabbed Harper and pulled her into a hug, I picked up a blanket off the floor and wrapped it around us. She rested her head on my chest, snuggling into me. "Better?" I asked, cocking my head slightly. "Mm..." She murmured dreamily, wrapping her arms around me. I pulled her into my lap so she was facing me, she wrapped her legs around my lower back and rested her head on my shoulder. She eventually fell asleep, and after a while I fell asleep too dreaming of her.