Chapter 1

Fei

I was in the company recording room, just composing and writing songs. When out of a sudden, my phone vibrated and the caller ID was shown my mum.

"Hey, Mum. What's up? It's rare for you to call me in the middle of the night." I said while smiling.

My parents were always busy with the company they own till they had to cancel our family days.

"Hey sweetie. Can you come to our house, like right now?" Mum said but I can hear how desperate her tone was. I frown while starting to pack my things up.

"Yeah, sure. I'll be there in about 10 minutes time." I said while exiting the room.

"Sure. See you later, sweetie." Mum ended the call and I fasten my pace.

♫♡♫

I'm sure she called because the company has something wrong.

I park the car and straight away went into my parents house. It's embarrassing but my parents bought a big house.

My parents knew I was working as an idol and they supported me for it. They knew I was busy but I told them to always call me if they needed help.

As I was going to walk through the path of the house, I saw a couple went out of my parent's house and I instantly hide behind a tree. Who are they?

They look quite happy as they were smiling widely. After they left, I quickly went into the house.

"I'm home!" I said out loud and I saw my parent's back at the living room. They then shifted their gaze to me.

"Ah! Fei! Come come!" Dad waved at me and I quickly sat beside Mum. She smiled at me where as Dad look nervous.

"So, is there anything wrong with the company that I could help?" I asked while looking at the both of them.

"No there isnt. We want to ask you. You do know Park Chanyeol's parents right?" Dad asked and I lean back.

"Yeah, Mr and Mrs Park. Why?" I knew Chanyeol was from SM Entertainment and he is in a famous group from EXO. And no, we don't "talk". Unless it is business.

Miss A had to always avoid them whenever we have same music show schedules so that fans won't freaked out. We could only bow to each other.

Putting aside the business, my parents and Chanyeol's parents were really close. His mum and my mum are close friends.

There were times that I have been dragged by them just to go shopping. Same goes to Chanyeol himself.

"Chanyeol's parents were having debts." Mum said and I widen my eyes.

"Wait, don't tell me just now was Chanyeol's parents?" Mum laughs and nodded.

"We decided to help them pay their debts." Dad said and I smile widely. What I like about my family is, they have a really kind hearted soul.

If Mum and Dad earn a whole sum of money, they would donate it to China orphanage as well as in Korea.

"But we wanted something as an exchange." Dad said and I tilted my head.

"What is it?" I asked, leaning forward.

"For you to marry Chanyeol."