Chapter 9

Fei

As I go and explore the house, Chanyeol was following me everywhere, when I turn behind, I accidentally bump into his chest.

I groan in pain. "I'm sorry. Are you okay?" Chanyeol asked while touching my head. I just smile while shaking my head.

The last stop was the bedroom. When I push the door, I widen my eyes to see only 1 bed, queen size and there was a sofa and ofcourse, the closet.

"W-why is there only one bed?" I asked while looking up to him. He looks at the bed then to me.

"We are sleeping together." Chanyeol said plainly and I look towards the bed then to him. Why is he so calm about this?

"I won't do anything." Chanyeol said with no expression, and walks off. Is he he having a bad day?

Chanyeol

I should'nt have walk away from her. But I was so nervous and shy.

"Chanyeol-shi." Fei called and I slowly turn behind to see her walking towards me. She then stands infront of me while frowning.

"Please tell me if you are not comfortable with this, I can tell my parents to break everything. I can help pay---

"Do you really want to spoil this marriage?"

I asked and she widens her eyes.

"What do you mean?" She asked and I tilted my head alittle. I can tell that she was confused with my answer.

"I am happy with this marriage."

Fei

"You are?"

Chanyeol nodded and I look away from him. Damn, Fei, why did you say that?

"Ah..." I said awkwardly and when I was going to walk away, Chanyeol grabbed my wrist, making me to look at him.

"Let's be comfortable with each other." Chanyeol said and I look at him with blinking eyes.

"Yeah..." I said and Chanyeol was staring at me but his gaze turn towards something.

"Speaking of marriage.." Chanyeol looks at me and he walked past. I turn behind to see him walk towards a table where this is a paper. He read it and his eyes widen.

"Hey, the wedding is in 2 days." Chanyeol said as he looks at me.