Chapter 2

Chanyeol

"Why do you have to see me in a middle of the night?" I said in a emotionless tone. I just ended my dance practice and Dad suddenly called me.

"I have something to tell you." Dad said as he sat infront of me, in his cafe. It was already midnight, and every store had already closed down, except for Dad's.

"We can discuss this tomorrow. It's already in the middle of the night. I'm tired." I said, sighing while taking off my cap.

"We don't have time. Your mum and I will be busy the whole say tomorrow." Dad said and I click my tongue.

"Make it quick." I hiss and Dad smiled alittle.

"Fei's parents, Mr and Mrs Hwang paid our debts." Dad said and I widen my eyes. Fei sunbaenim?

I knew that her parents were really rich.
I knew her parents well.
But I am not close with their daughter.
Maybe because she was busy with work.
Just like me.

"That's... nice of them.. but why do you have to tell me?" I said frowning and Dad looks at me nervously.

"But there is a consequences, in return, they wanted you to marry Fei. And we agreed." Dad whispered and my eyes widen slowly. Marry?

"D-did you just said "marry"?" I stuttered alittle and Dad nodded. Is he serious?

"B-but... why? What if I don't want to?" I said, raising my tone alittle.

"Then our family will be in trouble! Besides, they are helping us with our business, Chanyeol!" Dad yelled alittle and I look away from him.

I don't even know her personally, nor fall in love. Maybe because I always occupy myself with work, or maybe, because of my broken heart.

"I'm going to this for the sake of business then." I said while putting my cap on, standing up. Dad just smiled at me, handing me a hand for a handshake.

"Yeah! That's my son."

Fei

I keep on blinking as the words processed my brain.

"Did you just say "marry"?" I re-emphasised the word marry and they nodded. I close my eyes.

"Mum, Dad. You do know EXO's fanbase is big right?" I said.

"Same goes to you." Dad answered and I gave him a look.

"But Dad! His fanbase is no joke! I can get killed!" I over-reacted abit but they just laugh.

"No they won't! JYP and SM will handle all of that." Dad winked and I lean back. Right, Dad has a great relationship with the CEOs of the entertainment industry.

"Does he know?"

"Ofcourse! Mr and Mrs Park are telling him today." Mum said happily and I sigh longly. I don't know if I should be sad or angry.

♫♡♫

"Great, my schedule is the same as them." I mumbled while looking at the music bank schedule.

After that night, I can't sleep due to what my parents told me.

"Go and change, Fei." My manager push me in the changing room with my costume. I quickly change and as soon as I got out, I was already called for the performance.

I was rushing, so I was running while looking down with my hoola hoop when I bumped into someone. I hit something hard on my head, and when I look up, my eyes widen.

It was Chanyeol.