Chapter 15

Fei

After that day, Chanyeol was really busy, getting offered to do photoshoots, dramas, concerts and variety shows.

There were times that I have to help him by packing his stuffs for the concerts, going to SM building just to check on him.

I made an agreement that we should sleep separately, although he wanted us to sleep together, but I denied.

It's not that I hate him or something. It just.. It feels weird. I treated him as a dongsaeng.

I was waiting for Chanyeol from his dance practice when I heard the door closed loudly.

As I turned my head, Chanyeol threw the key roughly towards the sofa and roughly remove his mask from his face.

While I was closely, his eyes were bloodshot. I didn't know what to say until he turn his head towards me. I was going to say something when he shakes his head lightly while looking down, before going to his own room.

I guess he is having a bad day.

Chanyeol

"Bunch of-- Urgh.."

I was at the studio in SM and I happened to walk past a practice room. I heard a few mumbling and I was shock to hear what they were talking about.

They were bad mouthing Fei and I. Saying that we were fake. The worst part is Eunhi was with them and I can't help but to went into the room.

It's crazy but my anger took control of me and I screamed infront of the trainees and her. I didn't care what people say about me but I hate it when they talk about Fei.

I just don't want Fei to know that she receive hate because of me. Maybe I am falling in love with her 2% each day.

I skipped dance practice because of my mood and I went straight to my own house, which is where Fei and I is staying.

I didn't realise that Fei was waiting for me until I remove my mask and turn towards the dining table to see her sitting and staring at me. Her messy bun is really pretty..

I broke the eye contact and went straight to my room. Changing into my home clothes, I went straight to bed. Today was my turn to sleep in the bed. I really wanted to feel Fei's warmth..

I didn't realise I was overthinking till I fell asleep.

"Chanyeol..."

"Yeollie.."

"Yoda.."

"Yah! White teeth."

Someone shakes me lightly and as I frown, my eyes flicker open to see someone sitting on the bed. My vision stated to get clearer and it was Fei, smiling widely. How pretty.

"Chanyeol-ah, your manager called you just now." Fei said and I sat up.

"N-ne.. What time is it?"

"7 in the morning. Your manager said practice starts at 8 today." Fei said and stood up.

"I already made breakfast. Come downstairs and we can eat together." Fei said with a smile and I nodded while getting out of the bed. She was about to leave but I grabbed her wrist.

"Whenever I tried to be close to you, it's like you are trying to push me away. Wae?"

Thank You for the 1K reads ❤️