Chapter 19

Fei

"Yesterday's dinner was boring." I said to manager oppa as he chuckled. Really. It's really boring.

But I didn't expect them to talk about family stuff. I expected them to talk about business. I roll my eyes at the thought of it.

"Maybe your parents wanted you and Chanyeol to be together? Like
legit together" Manager oppa said and I widen my eyes.

"I don't know.. I just see all of this as business." I said plainly and I heard a sigh from manager oppa. As I was fiddling with my phone, it's screen shows an unknown number.

"Oppa, an unknown number.." I said while looking at him.

"Just answer it." Manager oppa said and I did what he said.

"Hello?"

"Fei? Is this you? This is EXO's manager."

I can feel my body posture becoming straight as I mouth "EXO's manager" to manager oppa who just nodded.

"Yup, is anything wrong?"

"Can you come to SM building? Chanyeol fainted in the middle of practice."

I widen my eyes while standing up packing my stuffs. Manager oppa looks at me with shock.

"I'll be there. Text me where the room is."

I ended the call immediately and grabbed my stuffs.

"Manager oppa, drive me to SM building."

♫♡♫

I quickly ran inside the building, going to room where Chanyeol's manager texted me. As soon as I find the room, I open the door without knocking, to see some of the members sitting around Chanyeol.

Their eyes then travelled to me.

"Ah, Fei noona. Hello." Everyone greeted me and I went straight to Chanyeol who was lying on the floor.

"Is he okay?" I asked one of the members.

"Yeah, we just gave him his medicine." Baekhyun answered and I look at his pale face.

"Does this happen before?"

"Alot of times." Baekhyun answered and all of them looks at him as if he was not suppose to say. Baekhyun looks at them.

"Oops." He covered his mouth and I frowned looking at Chanyeol.

"Can he take a day off for today and tomorrow?" I asked Suho this time and he smiled.

"That would be better. We tried convincing him to stay at home but he was being stubborn." Suho smiled and I nodded. Chanyeol really needs to get a lecture.

The members helped me somehow carry Chanyeol to my manager's car.

"Omo. Is he okay? He looks pale." Manager oppa said as he looks behind to see Chanyeol. I say beside Chanyeol as his head was resting on my shoulder.

"Yeah.." I whispered while looking at his face.

♫♡♫