Chapter 6

Chanyeol

Why did I sign up for this? I glance at my watch and sigh. I'm waiting for Fei to arrive. I was gripping the small box tightly. I just hope I won't mess up.

I am worried if she rejected the ring since I picked it and bought it myself. I rubbed my hands together waiting patiently for her.

Fei

"Goodluck ma'am." The butler wished me and I waved at him awkwardly, seeing him off as he drives far.

It's just me, myself and I.

I look at the restaurant and it was really high class. A waiter was waiting outside the restaurant. I guess the restaurant needs to show a card to go in.

As I was about to give him the card, his eyes widen.

"Miss A's Fei?" He asked and I nodded. He gulped while escorting me in.

"You are really pretty." He commented and I just nod without saying anything, making my way to Chanyeol's table as I see him.

He didn't notice me as he was looking at his hands. He looks nervous.

I went near to him and put my face near his ears.

"Boo." I whispered and he flinch, turning around as he stood up. He then looks at me and he scratch his nape.

"Ah.. Sunbaenim.. Please sit." Chanyeol said as he help me carry the chair.

"You don't have to call me sunbae. Just call me by my name." I said while smiling. Just at the same time, the waiter came, ordering our food.

"I guess your parents told you about this?" Chanyeol asked and I nodded. Silence filled the air and I smiled sigh.

"Chanyeol-shi." I called and he looks at me, nervously.

"You can back out if you want." There, I finally said it. After all the days, day and night, I was deciding should I say it or not.

He looks at me with a frown. "What do you mean?" By now, his facial expression changed from shy to serious. It made me more nervous.

"You can back out from this marriage. I can help you tell our parents." I said desperately and Chanyeol sighs. He looks burden.

"As much as I want to, but I can't." Chanyeol said, as he looks at his hands. He then showed me a small red box and my eyes widen. Don't tell me..

He opens the box and it shows a shiny ring. Did he buy it?

"I already memorised what I am going to say but I forgot all of it, so I am going to say what I want to say now." Chanyeol said as he took the ring, also putting his hand infront of me, as if he was asking me for my hand.

"Wang Eunhui Fei, I know this is all arranged by our parents, but I will try my best to make you happy, as your friend and fiance-to-be. Now, will you marry me?"

He cooly said and I gulped while looking at the ring. I put my hand on his.

"Yes, I will."