Author's Note

Fanart by: Foxy (From Quotev)
Cover art by: AWESOME COVER BY DWEEBYCAKE!!!

Alllright. So. If you're here, I give it a 50-50 chance that you've read my Sans x Reader "When Two Souls Meet" (https://www.wattpad.com/story/71340145-sans-x-reader-when-two-souls-meet) and came here because it's on a temporary hiatus. Welp, good news, guys! This one-shot booklet is technically a direct continuation of WTSM--meaning that maybe 5-6 chapters in this booklet are basically cannon chapters.

And if you found this while farting around Wattpad, then that's good too! Welcome. I'm Zana B. Sparrows, and I'm total Undertale trash, and the queen of writing extremely long chapters! XD
Um... let's see. What do I need to say... oh, right! So this story is a little bit different then you might be used to when it comes to one-shot booklets. I'm not the sole author. This little thing is the result of a contest that I put up in my main fanfic--I wanted my fans to write one-shots based around When Two Souls Meet, and send them to me. I would pick out the ones I liked, edit them a little, and then put them here. So, yeah! You'll be reading work from a lot of different authors on here--some of which may not even be from Quotev or Wattpad.

Keep in mind that I've edited all of the submissions, though. So if any of you (talking to my fabulous one-shot authors, here) don't like the changes I've made to your stories, make sure to let me know. This is YOUR work. You have the right to tell me off for changing something I shouldn't have, and you can tell me to upload the original, if you want. Alright? Alright. :-)
And if you guys didn't give me a title when you sent in your one-shot... shame on you! (JK. It's fine.) If you didn't send a title, I'll be giving it one. I suck at chapter titles, though, so you may be disappointed.

Just to clarify, I'm not taking requests. This isn't that kind of one-shot book. If you want to see something in here, then you're going to have to write it yourself, and send it to me. You can And yes, the contest is still ongoing! If you want to send in a oneshot or fanart, feel free to do so--this will be an ongoing thing, until I finish up MGE, and WTSM goes off of hiatus.

The chapter images are also fan made, and I'll give credit to their and the one-shots' creators in the beginning of each chapter/one-shot.

Any chapters written by me will be marked with little ~ marks before and after the chapter title. So, if you're here specifically for that, there's an easy way to identify them. And yes, these chapters are direct continuations of WTSM.

One more thing: there may or may not be some smut mixed in here. I've been thinking about doing that for a while, but I'm not entirely sure if I have the courage to do something so... involved... yet. I wanna keep my reputation as a perfect little pure-hearted honors student. XD
And even though I may shy away from full out lemon, you can expect touches of lime every here and there. I am a self-proclaimed lime EXPERT. So, for those of you who don't even want to THINK about any kind of sexual connotations... I'll warn you before hand with a little "lime alert" at the beginning of the chapter/oneshot. Below is a little something that I like to call "the lime scale." Basically, these are my code words for how sexual my writing's gonna get. Because I'm a teenager, and this is stuff my hormones are making me think about. XD

The Lime Scale:

Regular old lime--Lots of kissing. Basically extra, extra fluff.
Limeonade--Characters get turned on, but nothing beyond that happens.
Lime Bars--The subject of sex is brought up/mentioned, but still nothing significant happens. Can get very steamy, but the clothes stay on.
Key Lime Pie--The characters get very close to actually having sex. However... the Underwear stays on. Soul Sex would fit under this category, since they can technically do it fully clothed. XD
LEMON--Basically a porno, but in writing. Probably something I'm not going to have the courage to ever attempt. :P

...I think that's about it! Sorry if this Author's Note seems a little bit rushed, but I'm trying to finish up my AP homework, so I can get back to working on my stories for you guys. :-)