CHAPTER ONE~The concert

"MEAGAN GET YOUR ASS UP WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE FOR THE CONCERT!!!" My best friend Krysta screams. I nudge her away and go back to my sleep. She sighs and I hear her walk off.

Once I hear her foot steps walk back into my room I feel freezing ice water being dumped all over me.

"WHAT THE FUCK KRYS!" I scream as she throws the cup on my bed.

"YOU WOULDN'T GET YOUR ASS OUT OF BED!!! WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE TO THE SLEEPING WITH SIRENS CONCERT!"

I look at her. Then my eyes grew wide and I ran into my bathroom.

About 20 minuets later I walk out with my hair straightened and flipped the way I like it. I had black liquid eye liner on around my eyes. I was wearing a black Sleeping With Sirens t-shirt and light blue skinny jeans. I had my black vans on as well. I walk over to my night stand and put on my bracelets. I don't like people looking at my arms. There's to many ugly scars to see.

Krysta was sitting on my bed checking her Instagram.

"Ready?" I ask while picking up my black string back

"Well it's about fucking time!" She said locking her phone

We walk out of my room and drive to Tulsa, Oklahoma. That was where the concert was being held.

We pulled up in the parking lot. God damn, there were at least the whole entire state here. Once we finally found a parking spot we grabbed our backstage passes and our tickets. We ran to the entrance. That's when I saw them. I saw Justin and Jack goofing off before the went into the side door. With Sam following with his video camera.

"KRYS KRYS I JUST SAW JUSTIN AND JACK!!" I jumped up and down.

Krystas face was red and full of excitement.

Once we got inside they were doing the meet and greet. Krysta and I were one of the first people to know about the tour and bought everything early. We got meet and greet tickets, tickets which had out seats in the front row, and the backstage passes.

(Which pretty much sums up meet and greet. With the exception of going backstage the the concerts done.)

We saw the whole band there.

Kellin, Jesse, Justin, Jack, and Gabe.

But you can never forget Sam.. Seriously you can't forget him.

Krysta and I were the last people to meet them. Just because we bought everything early doesn't mean we get to go first in everything.

We walked up to the signing table. Krysta was speechless. Her face was red. Only I know what it means when she blushes. And I can tell you one thing... It doesn't mean she's flattered..

Kellin was staring at Krysta.. Like she was a piece of candy at a store. He stood up and walked over to her. He looked at her in the eyes and asked her."H-hey, I'm Kellin..Whats your name?" He sounded shy, and a little nervous. Krysta sat there for a minuet and smiled."Im Krysa.. Krysta Lee.." She could barely get the words out of her mouth. Kellin smile and took her hand in his "Your eyes, there so beautiful, I've never seen eyes as green as yours." Krysta blushed and looked down. I could tell her and Kellin might hit it off well. 

I saw someone looking at me from the corner of my eye. I turned towards their direction, my heart skipped a beat. It was Jesse Lawson.. Staring at me..He looked like he was lost in a trance. I walked a little closer until he snapped out of it and smiled up at me. 

"Hi gorgeous.. What might your name be?" 

"Oh um.. M-my name is Meagan...I know who you are.. Your Jesse.." Well that's not creepy... I mentally slapped myself in the face.