Chapter 15~A little surprise

Meagan's POV*

"Meagan? Meagan are you okay in there?" Jesse says while trying to unlock the bathroom door.

"I'm fine!" I scream back. I don't know what's gotten into me. I've been feeling sick lately...

"Can you at least let me in?"

I sighed and walked over to the door, slowly opening it. I peeked my head out and quickly grabbed Jesse by the sleeve of his shirt. he pulled me into a tight hug when we closed the door. He stroked my hair and I held him closer to me.

"I know what's going on" he says calmly.

I look up at him in horror. I shook my head at the thought he was handing out.

"I'm just sick.. I probably just got the flu." He sighed and lifted my chin. "Meagan.. I don't think that's why you've been sick every morning since what happened a week ago."

I look down and bit my lip," So.. you're saying.. I might be pregnant?" Jesse nods slowly. I held my breath. I didn't want to believe I was going to be a mother.. I wasn't cut out for something like that. I was, for the most part, broken and fragile. I get ticked off easily, and a short temper won't work for a little infant.

I looked at Jesse, he had the same fear in his eyes, but yet, he also had happiness. Was he happy that he was going to be a dad? I don't know.. but something in his eyes told me he was happy, yet frightened.

"I'm scared.." I say trying not to let a whimper slip between my lips. tears were rushing down my face, but I wasn't making a sound. the only thing I would hear was my own heartbeat. Jesse kissed the top of my forehead an hugged me tight. "Im scared to love, but we don't know for sure. So why don't we go get breakfast? Im starving." I nodded and we started heading downstairs.

"COULD BE WHAT?" Krys screams at the top of her lungs. Kellin started laughing at her.

"What are you laughing at?! My little Meagan! Jesse!!!" Kellin looked at her and laughed some more while elbowing Jack.

"Congrats you two!" Justin says with a grin. I looked at him and looked back down. I didn't want to talk about this at the breakfast table.. I mean, seriously? Its like if your teacher gets pregnant and they announce it, you think about them.. doing it.. That's gross.. And that's how I'm feeling. like they are picturing me and Jesse.. I ruined my own apatite.

After breakfast I started to go back upstairs to lay down until Gabe stopped me.

"Hey.. Meagan?" he asks shyly. I looked at him and gave him a weak smile. "Hi Gabe, you okay?" he nodded and looked down, rubbing his foot over a step slowly. He didn't answer. I sighed and started back up stairs until he grabbed my arm. I looked down at him and he pulled me into a hug. I didn't know how to react, so I just patted his back.

"Meagan.. I need to tell you something." he says slowly. I shivered as he traced a finger down my back.

"Meagan.. I'm in love with you."

What.