CHAPTER 9~ The Miracle

*Meagans POV*

I felt Jesse's tears on my hand, Wait a second...I can feel. I think I'm fully waking up. I tried to move, but it hurts. I barely got my finger to twitch. Oh my god I have never felt a pain like this before. I heard Jesse gasp. I heard him screaming for a nurse or something. I couldn't make it out that well. It was muffled. Then I heard multiple footsteps running my way. I tried to open my eyes... but the pain was unbearable. I tried again and succeeded. I didn't open them all the way though. Just enough to where I was squinting. I see Jesse crying at my side. I opened my eyes more. He was smiling and crying. He kept saying 'Thank God'. 

''J-j.'' I barely made out. My throat hurts. And I'm still tired.

''Shh, don't speak, just rest.'' He cried softly.

I tried to sit up. I screeched in pain. Jesse jumped right up.

''Meagan, don't move.'' he said alarmed.

''Why?'' I managed in a whisper.

''You've been in a coma for a month...you need to let your body rest so you wont be in so much pain.''

I was in a what? A coma? but it feels like I've been asleep for only a couple hours... I sat back down carefully. Gasping every now and then until I was back on my soft pillow. Jesse grabbed my hand and held it. The doctor and the nurses were checking out the equipment around me. Then some nurses started putting more IV's in my arm. I started to feel funny. 

I looked at Jesse and he smiled and kissed my forehead. I felt myself giggle. Yup... Im looped up on something.

~~~~~~~~~~~

*Jesse's POV*

She was awake. Finally she was awake. She was looking at me. The nurses put more IV's in her arm. Then she started to act all funny. It was cute but scary. I smiled at her and kissed her forehead. She started to giggle and it made me laugh.

''Meagan, I missed you so much... I though you would never wake up. I thought you were going to be asleep forever.'' I said tears stinging  my eyes.

She sat up. Surprisingly not screaming. I'm guessing whatever they put in her IV, made her all numb. She pulled me into a hug. He hugged me so tight that I could hardly breathe. But i didn't care, I wanted to hug her.. I wanted to kiss her and make her feel special. But last time that happened.. We ended up like this. Then she started to cry, I felt hot tears on my neck and soaking into my shirt. I look up at her and wipe her tears.

''These,'' I say wiping one tear off her cheek and showing it to her,'' these are precious, you cant loose them.''  

She sniffed and nodded. I guess the doctor and the nurses left as I was hugging her. I was waiting for them to leave anyways. I wanted to talk to Meagan about why she did this.

''Hey, Meagan.. why did you do that?'' I say looking at her arm. 

And without any hesitation, she says,'' Because I felt like a whore after I slept with you.''  

I looked at her wrist. they were healing. but there would be scars all over her. I felt a few tears escape as I just stare at her wrist. All I can think is 'This is all my fault'.  

I guess she noticed I was still looking at her wrist. She pulled them back slightly. Before she would completely hide her arm, I grab it gently and pull it towards my lips. I kissed her arms. Both of them. I wanted her to know that she doesn't need to hurt her self like this.

I look up into her beautiful light blue eyes,''Meagan, never let a cold, lifeless piece of metal, take away from your beautiful existence.'' 

She looked at me, tears slipping down her face. She pulled me into a hug again. I hugged her back tight. I pulled back a little, just enough to look into her eyes. She leaned in and kissed me. She kissed me so softly. I've been longing to kiss her. I have been waiting to kiss her for a month. And now I get too. We stopped kissing right as Krysta ran into the room.

''MEAGAN!! YOUR AWAKE THANK GOD!'' Krysta screams running towards her. Krysta pulled her in a big hug. They held on to each other, like if they tried to break apart they will loose each other forever.

''Krysta, oh my god I've missed you! Wheres Kellin?'' Meagan said wiping her tears.

''Hes sick... hes in a different room, the nurses didn't want him around you just encase you woke up and he's sitting over you coughing or something trying to get you sick.'' they both giggled. 

I look at Meagan. She started to yawn.

''Im sleepy...'' she says lying back down.'' 

''You just woke up!'' Krysta says huffing.

''So I'm still tired..'' Meagan said softly. Krysta laughed and hugged her one last time before exiting to go back to Kellin.

''Jesse?'' Meagan asks me

''Yeah babe?'' 

''Lay with me?''

I nodded and walked over to her. I got under the covers and she turned to where she was facing my chest. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer. I kissed her forehead and whispered

'I love you baby girl, please promise me you wont leave me again.''

She looked up at me and gently pecked me lips and whispered back,'' I promise'' 

Then we fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YAY MEAGAN WOKE UP!! xD

Okey that went well. 

I want to also want to let you guys you guys know, my cousin makes books too.

Her name on here is: krystenwilleatchu

She writes really interesting books.

Okay well

You know the drill

~Vote~Comment~

~Skylor