•Ten•

"Y/n over here!" I heard someone yell.

I turned around and saw my older sister waving her arms. I smiled and jogged to her while pulling my suitcase along behind me. When I reached her I gave her a big hug.

"Oh my gosh I missed to so much." She said while she embraced me in her hug.

"I missed you even more. Now we don't have to be apart anymore." I said. She had a few years in her eyes but I brushed them away.

I missed her like crazy after being in America for four year. (Hehe. See what I did there.) Finally after finishing school I can come back home in Korea.

"Let's go. Mom really wants to see you." She said. My sister and I started heading out of the airport. I put my luggage in the back and went in her car.

I yawned. "You should get some sleep before we get home. You'll be talking all day once you get home." She said. I never thought about it twice and went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wake up we're here." My sister said while shaking my arm. I opened my eyes but quickly shut them. I forgot that I arrived at 6:00 in the morning. Now it was 8:30 and it was really sunny.

"Do I have to?" I asked half asleep.

She laughed. "You never did change."

She walked up the doorsteps while I dragged myself behind her. I rubbed my eyes and heard the door open.

I fell to the ground completely awake. My dog Beau jumped all over me licking my face and barking out loud.

"Hush boy hush." I said and he obediently sat in front of me with his tongue sticking out.

I brought him in my arms and he continued  to lick me. My mom came out of the kitchen and came over to me.

I hugged her like there was tomorrow.

"My goodness look at you y/n. You grew up so much." She said holding my face.

"Mom don't cry." I said hugging her again. "Don't worry I'm not going anywhere anymore."

She pulled away from me and smiled. "You should come and eat breakfast. I'm sure your hungry."

"I will be down in a bit. I'm going to unpack first." I head upstairs with Beau running up past me. I walk to my room and open it. It looked exactly how it did before I left.

I walked in and took a deep breath. It was great to be back. Beau barked as if agreeing with me. I gave him a small pat on the head and started unpacking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Do I look okay?" I asked my sister. My family was holding a welcome back party in our backyard and they invited my relatives and friends. I'm happy to see them again but actually really nervous.

"You look fine. Don't worry about it. You grew up so prettily. I remembered when you hated wearing dresses." She said curling the ends of my hair.

"That's what I'm worried about. My friends will think I changed but I didn't. I still hate wearing these." I said tugging the ends of the black skirt I was wearing.