•Yuta•

It was a normal day at the cafe. The elderly come and have their morning tea. My co worker flirting with and newbie barista and the huge group of teenage boys making the loudest noises ever at the corner of the cafe.

Yep that was the normal day. It's been two years ever since I got this job. By then the group of boys were already there at the corner. It was their hang out place everyday. Apparently one of them is the son of the shop but I don't know which one it was. There were literally seventeen of them.

When I first got the job I was so terrified of them but everytime I took their order they seemed less intimidating. I never was close with them but they all knew me as y/n. They even made me become their permanent waitress for some reason.

It was different today though. The owner wanted to up the uniforms instead of making us wear jeans and a white shirt. So now the men had to wear dress pants and a bow tie with the ladies had to wear a black skirt with a peterpan collar dress shirt.

"Imagine how much more Jonghyun will flirt with me after seeing me like this." She said looking at herself In the mirror. "I'm not complaining though these uniforms are cute."

"Oh my gosh just date me already." Jonghyun said from the door.

"This is a girls bathroom get out." I said to him but it was no use. He always did this. He's not a pervert he just politely waited until we finished changing.

"In your dreams." She said and walked out.

"She's so into me." He said while following after her.

I silently laughed to myself while fixing my uniform. Here goes nothing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hello Mrs. Kim. Would you like the usual?" I asked to the lady.

"Yes please dear." She responded.

I went back to the counter. I ripped the piece of paper and handed it to Jiyeon.

"One green tea coming right up." She called out and disappeared into the kitchen.

I continued to tend to the other people at the cafe when bell to the entrance door rang. I didn't even need to glance to know it was them. It was always so busy when the boys came since there was so many of them. It was even more harder because they ordered something different every time they came.

"We're up for a big one." Jiyeon said while giving me the green tea.

"You got that right." I replied.

I walked over to Mrs. Kim and placed her tea on the table.

"Enjoy your tea Mrs. Kim." I said.

"Y/n!" Ten sang. I sighed then put a smile on my face.

I turned around and head to their table, pen and paper in hand.

"Okay guys what can I get for you today?" I asked.

"We'll get three Americanos, four lattes, fours cappuccinos, six hot chocolates." Ten said.

I scribbled down the order and looked up at them. "Is that all?"

"I just noticed your uniform changed." Mark said out of no where.

"Uh yeah. It did." I said. "Anyway is that all?"

"Yep that's it thanks." Taeil said. I walked over to the counter and gave Jiyeon the order.

She looked over it. "Wow that's a lot." She said. We both looked at each other for a bit. "I can't even act surprised about this anymore."