•Jeno pt 2•

Donghyuk and Jaemin came with me to get some snacks since it was late. They made conversation with me since we were in the same grade.

I couldn't help but wonder why Donghyuk and Jaemin kept looking at their phones every few seconds. And they kept bring up Jeno and asking if I liked anyone.

"Do you like guys with eye smiles? I like people with eye smiles. You know who has an eye smile? Jeno has an eye smile." Jaemin blabbered.

"Yeah and so does Ten and Yuta." I said getting some chips.

"You like one of them!?!?!" Donghyuk yelled.

"Shhhh! No! I don't. Why do you guys keep asking?" I asked.

They started giggling then ran out of the store. What was wrong with those two?

I payed for the snacks and ran out to chase after them.

I stopped in front of the house to see both of them knocking on the door rapidly while I stood behind them.

"You know I'm right here guys."
I said.

They jumped from hearing my voice when the door suddenly opened.

"Oh hey guys. You're just in time. We're going to play a game." Johnny said.

Donghyuk and Jaemin ran inside and wedged themselves in between their hyungs.

"What's with them?" Johnny asked.

"I don't even know. " I replied following him to the basement. They were all sitting in a big circle with a bottle in the middle.

"We're playing truth or dare. Come join us." Ten said. I shook my head refusing.

"I'm good." I said but Johnny pulled me down beside him and held onto my wrist so I wouldn't escape.

Doyoung spun the bottle and it landed on Donghyuk.

"Dare." He said not waiting to be asked.

"Okay then I dare you to go to the neighbours house in a dress and ask if they want to buy dish soap. Then leave without getting an answer." Doyoung said.

"That's so...random. But will be funny." Ten said.

They all followed Donhyuk and watched him do his dare from across the street. All he got was scolding and a mad man running after his with a rolled up piece of news paper.

The rest of the night consisted of us playing truth or dare and eating snacks. I did a dare and it was to do seven minutes of heaven in the closet with Jeno. I didn't mind though because we just sat there and talked like usual.

Johnny got mad at me because nothing fun happened.

Soon the bottle landed on Jeno.

"Truth or dare. " Johnny asked.

"Truth. I'm not risking myself." He said.

"What's your ideal type?" Ten asked. "And be REALLY specific."

I gave Jeno a look and he smiled.

"Well i like girls that are very close to me. I'd rather date a girl that was my best friend then someone I've known for a few months." He started. "I also want her to be very similar to me. She has to get along with my friends too. Her favourite color has to be blue, she needs to be in my English and math class since I hate those. And in my music class because we both would like music. And lastly we have to have the same birthday."

"Wow you have high standards." Mark said.

"Yeah because." Jeno said.

"Because what." I asked. He looked up shocked. I stared at him before he got up and dragged me out of the room. He led me outside and down the street to a field.

When we got there he finally let me go. He looked at me and sighed.

"I'm sorry." He said. "I didn't mean to embarrass you like that."

I continued to look at him. Is that what he thought? Did he think me blushing was from embarrassment?

"It's okay." I whispered. He nodded and avoided all eye contact. "But you never said who the lucky girl was. You should tell me more about her."

He smiled and sat at a near by bench with me. We both stared at our feet as Jeno began talking.

"Well like I said she very similar to me. I've liked her since... I don't even know how long but it was a long time. She's beautiful and smart." By now his hand was creeping towards mine. "She all that I ever want in a girl."

His hand rested on top of mine. It sent chills down my spine. I never knew I like my friend all along.

"Who's the girl?" I asked. He finally held my hand in his and looked down at me.

"Are you sure you want to know?" He teased. "I mean you might get heart broken since it might not be you."

"Pft. Me? Heart broken? Please you'll be heart broken after knowing the girl doesn't like you back."

I stood up and he did too. He leaned in towards me and held my face. His hand were cold compared to my burning cheeks.

"These don't tell me that." He said squishing my cheeks. It made my cheeks even more red. He laughed and let me go.

We continued to have a staring contest until he decided to break the ice. "So I like you."

"Really Jeno? Really?" I asked. He rubbed the back of his neck a blushed. He never acted so shy around me before.

"Don't worry I like you too." I said giving him a playful shrug to ease the tension.

He gave a sigh in relief. We laughed and started to walk back to Johnny's house.

It was quiet but a good quiet. He held my hand as if it was a normal thing we did and I honestly felt right. Soon we arrived and we stood outside of the house.

"What are we going to say?" I asked.

"Don't worry about it. I'll deal with it." He said giving my hand a reassuring squeeze.

~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry for sucking at making endings.

Vote and Comment.