•Taeyong•

"Hello how may i help you?" The secretary said.

"I'm here for the job interview." I said.

"Let me so here. Ah yes y/n. You're here for the 5:00 appointment right?"she said. I nodded with a small smile. "Alright then I'll just send you with this piece of paper and an attendant will take it from you when you have the appointment."

She took out a small pad of paper and scribbled some words into it. She ripped the piece of paper and gave it to me. "Just head to the fourth floor and meet his secretary their. You'll have to wait for a bit because he's in a meeting."

"Thank you." I said and headed to the elevator.

"Sorry ma'am but I don't think it's a good idea to use the elevators right now." A guy said. "They've been acting weird for the past few days."

"Thanks for he warning." I said and headed for the stairs instead. Ugh stairs was my first thought. But it was better then getting stuck in an elevators right? 

I finally reached the fourth floor and walked out in the hallway. A women probably sensed my confusion and called out to me.

"Excuse me do you need any help?" She said. I looked at her then the paper.

"I'm here for a job interview with Mr.Lee." I said.

"Oh well they are in a middle of a meeting you'll have to wait for another hour or so." 

An hour?! It was almost 5:00. I have to wait for another hour?  Ugh.

"Thank you." I said and sat at the corner like a loner. I check Ed time on my watch.

4:56pm.

Who knows when that meeting will end. I can't go anywhere because I might be gone when he finishes his meeting. I haven't even met the boss yet so that makes me even more nervous.

~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been two hours ever since I got here. Many of the workers started to leave one by one. I was left with a few late night workers. They tried to strike a conversation with me but it kept getting interrupted by phone calls.

Soon people started to leave the meeting room which perked me up. Finally.

People kept streaming out of the room. The last people to come out was a tall man with an old lady following behind him. That must be him.

"Do I have anymore schedules to attend?" He said to the lady.

"I cancelled all of your plans when the sudden meeting came up." She responded.

Wait cancelled?! That's not fair. I could of at least gotten a call to inform the appointment was cancelled.

"Um excuse me." I called out to the two. "I've been waiting here for almost three hours for an appointment. I understand if your busy but I was wondering if you have the time to do that interview."

He looked at me the the old lady. She looked over the clipboard and nodded.

"Alright. I guess I can squeeze you in. Follow me." He said while heading to the stairs. No more stairs please.

We arrived at the top of the stairs which was the tenth floor. He was fine while I was trying to catch my breath. He looked back at me and chuckled.