•Winwin•

"Is that another one?" My friend asked. She looked at the letter in my hand.

"Yeah." I said smiling while reading it. I've been getting a lot of love letters and gifts from a secret admirer lately. My friend said it was because Valentines Day was coming up in a week. Maybe she's right but it doesn't make sense.

I'm one of those girls that isn't popular but isn't a nerd. I'm in the middle but I get overshadowed by my friends beauty even if she does have a boyfriend. I'm not complaining though.

"Who do you think it is?" She asked.

"I don't know. There aren't any guys that actually talk to me." I said. Saying that out loud made me realize how pathetic my love life was. My friend noticed that and patted my back.

"Don't worry. You have a secret admirer. Maybe its your crush." She said while we both started walking to class.

"I don't like that guy in math class. I was only blushing because I did something embarrassing before I spoke to him." I explained.

"I'm not talking about him. I'm talking about the new kid." She said. We sat at our desks when she said that.

"You're so loud he might hear us." I whispered. I was talking about the new kid named Sicheng but everyone calls him Winwin. He came here last month and he instantly became popular because his friend Kun was part of the popular group of students. People thought he was cute because he only knew the basics of Korean.

"Oh come on. It's okay they won't hear us." She said taking out her books.

"Yeah sure whatever." I said. The teacher came in a few minutes later and started teaching the class. I tried to concentrate but I just couldn't. It felt like someone was staring at me but whenever I look around the room everyone was working. Maybe it's just my imagination.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tomorrow was Valentines Day and today it the Valentines Day dance since to today is a Friday and we have to school tomorrow.

I got to school a bit early since I was part of the dance committee. My friend was part of it too but she went earlier then me.

"Go ahead. I need to go to my locker. I'll be in the gym in a bit." I say. My friend then left, heading to the gym.

I opened my locker and a note fell out. It was from my admirer. Why so early in the morning. Was he here? I looked around but the hallways were empty.

I opened it and read what was written.

I heard you weren't going to the dance because you had no one to go with. :(

Wait how did this person know? The only person I told was my friend. Hm? Maybe someone around us heard.

I put my books and jacket in my locker when I saw another note at the back of my locker. Now that's weird. The only way that could happen is if they opened my locker.

So I want you to go with me. :)

I smiled at the note. I really wonder who this is from. Whoever this person is really put thought into these notes. So sweet.

I put the notes in my pocket and closed my locker. I started walking towards the gym where the rest of the commuter were.

I reached the gym and saw all the students busy at work. I put my bag down and started to go help out the other students.

After an hour of work the gym was completely decorated and set up for the night.