•Jeno•

"Heeeeey y/n." Johnny said while taking a seat beside me. It was lunch land I was working on my English report.

"What do you want Johnny?" I asked annoyed.

"Do you not want to talk to your cousin? And I'm older then you!"He said acting offended.

I scratch my nape and shook my head. "No not really. And oh well."

Johnny glared at me and stared. He knew I always gave up when he stared at me because it was annoying.

"Okay fine what do you need." I said closing my notebook.

"Okay great." Johnny stood up and started waving his arms in the arm. Soon all of his friends started gathering around the table. They all stared at me and I started to feel uncomfortable.

"Ummmmm."

"What's your name?" Taeyong asked.

"What's going-"

"What's your name? He asked again.

"Y/n."

"What do you have for first, third and fifth period?" Donghyuk asked.

"English, Math and music." I answered.

"What's your favourite color?" Yuta asked.

"Blue?"

"And lastly what is your birthday?" Mark asked.

"April 23."

"She's the one."Johnny said. They all nodded.

I looked at them, creeped out. "Is anyone going to tell me who you guys are and what's going on?" I asked.

"Nope!" Johnny said and they all ran off. I was about I go after them when the bell rung.

pI have the weirdest cousin ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The final bell rang and that signalled the end of the week. Thank goodness. I walked to my locker and saw my friend Jeno waiting there.

"Hey Jeno." I said. I opened my locker and put my books in my backpack. I closed the door to see him smiling at me.

"What are you doing over the weekend?" He asked. We started walking out of the school and started heading home. We lived a couple houses down from each other.

"Nothing like always." I said. "What are you doing?"

"I'm going to a party at my friends house tomorrow. I'm sleeping over since my parents aren't going to home for the weekend." He answered.

"Oh yeah I forgot about Johnny's party." I said. "He and his friends were interrogating me at lunch. They asked me my name, what my schedule was, my favourite colour and my birthday. Isn't that weird?"

"Yeah..." He trailed off. I looked at him and he was staring at the ground. I was about to ask him what was wrong when I heard Johnny.

"Well what do we have here." Johnny said slinging his arms around us. I looked behind is to see all of the guys from lunch. Do they always stay together like that?

"You're going to the party tomorrow right?" Johnny asked Jeno.

He nodded and looked at me. "How about you y/n are you going?"

I opened my mouth but Johnny spoke for me instead. "Of course she's going. She's my cousin." He said.

"What? But-"