Claire

From: Claire95@hotmail.com
Sent: 06-06-15 20:30
To: daniel_@hotmail.com
Subject: Following your previous mail

A goat? Are you serious, Daniël? How did you ever got the idea to take a goat as pet?

I can not say that I did not laughed with it. (Honestly, I could not stop laughing about it!)

You are living in Milan? It looks scary to me, I mean, Milan is quite big, you know! Are you not feeling lonely and so little, despit of having Des and your aunt and your cousins around you?

Where in Monaco do they live, your parents and sister, exactly? I live near to the Port de Fontvieille.

I would like to meet you, Daniël, somewhere and sometime. But I barely know you. Maybe you are some nasty creep who wants wrong things of me, you know?

First I want to get to know you better, before we'll meet.

So, tell me, how old are you, are you still studying, or do you already have a job, why are you not living with your parents in Monaco?

Oh, and sent me a photo of Des, if you want to, and maybe also one of yourself ;)

XX Claire

She doubted whether she should leave the xx's orwhether she should remove them. It was a force of habit-thing. But before shecould continue her worries about it, her mouse had already found thesend-button.