Claire & Daniël

Claire had her hand outstretched to Lidia, their first and for now their only child. And in the other hand, she held the belt of Des. Because yes, you have to let a goat out, just like you do with a dog.

Daniël had taken distance from the throne, because of their daughter Lidia, so she could grow up in all peace, without the media around her and could have a 'normal' childhood.

Claire started about it, and so in love with her as he was, he agreed. And he missed being the crown prince like a farmer misses a toothache.

After Claire gave Daniël a chance to start over, they were more in love than ever, and eventually she came to live with him. And years later, they got married, and they got their little princess, Lidia.

She now works at a successfull law firm, while he was a medicine investigator in a successfull lab.

Claire tried, with everything she had, to be a great mother to Lidia, one she has never had herself. And according to Daniël she managed it well.

'Mommy, are we gonne eat some ice cream now?' Lidia squeaked.

Claire smiled as her daughter wrapped her tiny little hand around her mothers finger.

'We have to wait for your daddy, we go in a moment.' She answered the question of her daughter.

She hadn't finished her sentece as he walked into the garden, therefore Des began to bleat exited, and Lidia started jumping cheerfully.

They walked hand in hand down the street, he with the belt of Des in his free hand, while she held their princess.

Later that day, when they were sitting together on the couch, they realized that they had something very special, something neither of them had ever dared to dream about. They had a loving family, without pressure, and they were both happy with their dream job. They had a gorgeous daughter and Des was still with them. Long story short; they were happy.

Happier than they could ever imagine.

THE END

A/N Thats the end!! Hope you loved it! xx