Chapter 13: Healing Away The Pain

Oml that last chapter tho
Ok so
Two chapters might come out today yay >v<
Anyway
Lets get onto chap nowwwwww
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After resting in the hotel Brenden brought us to in Ylva Village, we set out again. We started walking through the village. It was amazing! The buildings were really huge. "Hey pervert commander, this is Ylva Village right?" Mimmy asked. Brenden nodded. "Please stop calling me pervert commander." He replied. Mimmy smiled. "I'll take that as a yes." Mimmy said. Travis walked in front of us and up to Brenden. "Legend says that a demon lives nearby in Ylva Village." Travis smirked. "It's not like we are going to find it." Brenden said. Travis smiled and nodded.

We kept walking until we exited out of Ylva Village. "Isn't Everfree Village a forest?" Mimmy asked. Brenden nodded. "It's a very dangerous village. It's where all the monsters live." Brenden answered. "At least we can do some fighting, I'm so bored." Mimmy complained. I nodded. "That's true, but they are more dangerous than you think. I've been here one time, I almost didn't survive. So, let's work together." Brenden turned around. He smiled and put his hand out. I looked at him. He winked. I smiled and grabbed his hand. "Yes, let's work together." I smiled. Brenden nodded and walked into the forest.

"Why is this called a village?" Mimmy asked. "It's a village for monsters." Travis said. I just noticed Zack hasn't talked ever since we got out of Ylva Village. "You okay, Zack?" I asked. He smiled. "Yup." He responded. I nodded and continued to walk. Brenden suddenly stopped. "I think a demon is nearby." Brenden said. "What?" Zack yelled. Brenden looked at him. "Yes, a demon. I'm guessing you guys don't have cursed weapons. Correct?" Brenden asked. Travis and Zack nodded. "I have a cursed dagger." Mimmy said. Brenden smiled. "That'll do. So me, Luce, and Mimmy will fight. Travis and Zack, you guys can guard off any small monsters." Brenden said. Travis and Zack nodded. Mimmy rushed next to me and we kept walking.

A demon suddenly popped out. Mimmy took out her dagger. Brenden drew his sword. I took out my sword. "Oh look, pretty little humans to eat." The demon smirked. Brenden gripped his sword. I did the same. We looked at each other. I didn't notice the demon coming, so Brenden rushed behind me. The demon sliced him. Mimmy stared in shock. She took her dagger and ran up to me. I stared at Brenden, who was on the ground, and the demon. "Idiot, you didn't have to do that." I whispered to Brenden. Brenden smiled.

Travis and Zack had no problems with fighting the small monsters. Mimmy looked at the demon. I could tell she wanted to kill it. Mimmy charged at demon with her dagger, but missed. I also charged, and stabbed the demon. Mimmy looked at me happily. "Yes! High Five!" Mimmy yelled. I high fived her. "There is a finished move demons have when they die." Brenden whispered. The demon looked at us as it started to disappear. "What are we going to do?" Mimmy asked. I shrugged. "Die?" I questioned. Brenden put his hand up. Magic particles started to come out. He was creating a force field, that I was sure.

"Idiot, what are you doing?" I screamed. Brenden smiled. "Using my only magic power to save all of you." He whispered. The force field grew and suddenly covered us. "Travis, what's the demon's finishing move?" I screamed. "It should explode or kill one human being the closest around it!" Travis screamed back. "Brenden! Stop! Please!" I cried. He shook his head. "Idiot! You live for your friends, not die for them! Don't be dumb you stupid... Idiot!" I looked at Brenden. "Stay safe, my love." He whispered.

Suddenly, the demon sliced him. The demon disappeared at the force field did. Mimmy stared at Brenden. I ran up to Brenden. "Don't die you idiot! I... I hate you!" I screamed. Zack and Travis ran to us. "Shit, what happened to pervert commander?" Zack asked. Mimmy looked at Zack. "Demon killed him. He's most likely dead." Mimmy responded. "My ship.. Nuuuuu" Zack complained. Mimmy rolled her eyes. "Now is not the time!" She exclaimed. I cried on Brenden's chest as Mimmy and Zack continued to argue. Travis stared at all of us. "We should make a camp here, and I can use my healing spell and see if it helps at all." Travis suggested. Zack and Mimmy nodded. I nodded with them, while crying.