Chapter 17: Memory Stealing

ye
Ye
Ye
Ye
Ye
Im so lazy to draw Isaiah but I drew natalie lolol
Also pls answer question:
Are u guys bored of this book? :I
K chap now
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    We've been stuck here for days. No one has found us yet, and Maine hasn't visited. Natalie and I got food, but that was all. We had to pee on the floors which is disgusting. "I wonder if they will find us." Natalie smiled. I looked at her. "They will. They just probably don't know where we are." I suggested. Natalie nodded. "I just hope they won't forget.." Natalie said. "Why? Did something happen to make you scared they will forget?" I asked. Natalie nodded.

"My parents went out one night. I stayed home with my sister. That one night was when people attacked my hometown. They were vicious, and didn't hesitate to kill. They just did. They slaughtered everyone they found. My sister died. I was left alive, my parents saved me. They never came home. They never did." Natalie replied. I nodded and laid down on the cold ground. "They won't forget though, I'm sure. I've known Brenden and Isaiah for awhile, they never give up. I'm sure your brother, Zack, and Mimmy won't give up too." Natalie smiled. "They won't. I'm sure they are trying right now." I added. "I think Isaiah said something about talking telepathedly, meaning he can talk to us using his mind. He can use it two people at a time, even though it takes up lots of energy." Natalie said. I nodded.

"If he talks to us that way, he'll know where we are, right?' I asked. Natalie nodded. "Once Isaiah contacts us, we will be able to tell him where we are. You will know he is in your head when you hear his voice." Natalie answered. "We should just stay put then." I suggested. "Yup, Isaiah needs us concentrating so that he can connect the telepathy to us." Natalie said. I nodded and continued to stare at the ceiling.

"I hear him!" Natalie exclaimed. I smiled. "I told him where we were. He'll come soon with the others!" Natalie shouted excitedly. I jumped up and high fived Natalie. "What are you guys celebrating for? Your deaths?" Maine asked as she entered the room. Natalie and I glared at her. "You are probably wondering why I am here. You see, the way I gain magic power and energy is through memories. Once I steal a memory from someone, I gain more power. The more memories, the more power. You two have very nice memories. But I only want it from Haaro. I'll get your's next time, Valcrum." Maine informed. "Why from Natalie?" I asked. Maine smirked. "She's new. I don't know her as much as I know you, Lucy." Maine replied. I glared at Maine.

"Okay, let's get started." Maine smirked. Maine put her hands up and used her magic. "Damnit!" Natalie screamed in pain. I looked. I couldn't do anything but watched Natalie scream in pain. Anger and pain consumed me. I started getting really mad. I used my power to my advantage and started to consume souls. Two horns appeared in the corners of my head. "My, my, Lucy. Such a demon you are." Maine smirked. A scythe appeared in my hands. My clothes changed. I was demon. A real demon. I faced Maine. I charged at her with my scythe, wrapping her. I pulled my scythe to the side, slicing Maine. Maine suddenly collapsed. I stabbed her a few times. I looked at Natalie, who was terrified. I turned back to a human, and collapsed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OML THIS WAS RLLY SUCKY FORGIVE ME
IM SO OSRRRYRHYRRYHRHRHR FORGIVE ME PPL KOHAIS SENPAIS
SORRY SORRY SORRY
i rlly dont like this chap sorry
K bai 🌚