Chapter 19: Life's Hardships

Hoi
If u read the important thingy
You will know Zack will officially leave.
So
So
So
So
So
So
Let's make this farewell happy and nice.
This whole chapter will be in Lucy's pov
And it will be one of the saddest chapters (in my opinion) that i will ever write
For Zack.
Good bye Zack, I had a fun time writing about you!! ^^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brenden decided to delay the war, because he wanted to wait for more people to come and help. Mimmy had called some of her thief friends to help us fight. I couldn't believe that the royal army agreed to fight the Princess. I walked up to Natalie, who was sharpening her sword. "Hey Natalie." I greeted. Natalie waved. "Hiya!" She exclaimed. "Have you seen Zack anywhere?" I asked. Natalie shook her head. "I haven't sadly. I hope he's okay." Natalie smiled. I nodded.

"Lucy!" Mimmy screamed as I was sharpening my sword. I looked at her. "Have you seen Zack?" Mimmy asked. I shook my head. "Why?" I asked. Mimmy grabbed me. "You are the dumbest person in the world." Mimmy glared. She dropped me. Mimmy walked away. What the hell just happened?

~*~

It was night. Zack never came back. I haven't seen him all day. I haven't really seen Brenden either, but he was probably doing something. I then realized something.
I haven't been talking to Zack at all.
I haven't been training with him.
I haven't seen him.
I didn't care.
I ran to a peak near Fire Lake, only to see Zack.

"Idiot! What are you doing?" I asked. Zack didn't look back. "You don't seem to need me." Zack said. I looked at him as tears formed in my eyes. "Zack.. I need you.. More than anyone!" I screamed. Zack shook his head. "Lucy, I'm sorry." He whispered. I ran up to Zack and hugged him. "Idiot.." I mumbled. Zack shook me off. "You don't deserve me, dumbass." Zack said.

"I fucking need you! I don't care if you are busy or some kind of shit, I need you! We made to many memories for all of this to fade away!" I shouted. But he didn't listen. "Memories don't matter to me. The memories we made are legends, they never happened." Zack said coldly. I stared at him. "M-Memories matter to me! We've been apart for five years Zack, only for this to happen? I don't want to lose you for the rest of my life!" I screamed. Zack smiled. "I'll always be in your heart, Lester." He said. Zack went closer to the edge. "Z-Zack!" I yelled. "Take care of everyone. It's your turn to be the leader. I love you." Zack smiled.

And he was gone.
Brenden, Mimmy, and Natalie came running behind me. Isaiah was with them as well. Brenden hugged me while Mimmy, Natalie, and Isaiah tried to comfort me. Brenden decided to hold off the war, for my sake, I guess. Natalie kept making tea for us. I haven't talked to anyone in a week. Brenden and Mimmy would try to get me to talk, but all I would say was "Stop."

A few weeks passed. Brenden abandoned the war idea. It was only to five of us now, me, Mimmy, Natalie, Brenden, and Isaiah. Brenden came up to me as I was sipping tea. "How are you feeling?" Brenden asked. I smiled. "I'm fine." I responded. Brenden frowned. "You aren't. Its been four weeks since Zack and Travis died. You've cried for the past weeks. Don't say you are fine, because you aren't." Brenden said. I nodded. "Why did he have to do that?.." I asked. Brenden smiled. "He cares for you. The memories he left behind was truly legendary. I'm sure you will treasure them."  Brenden answered. "Want to share some memories with us?" Mimmy asked, walking into the room. Natalie followed. I nodded. "How did you first meet Zack?" Natalie asked. "What is the most exciting memory?" Mimmy asked.

I answered all of their questions. The day went by fast. Zack and Travis' funeral was next week. I went to my room in the castle. I heard Isaiah and Brenden yelling at each other inside. ".. It's all your fault!" Isaiah yelled. "It isn't! Just because I met her, doesn't mean it's my fault! I never took his place!" Brenden screamed back. "You were always mom's favorite! She abused me, while she never abused you! You were always the one someone would get jealous of, Brenden!" Isaiah shouted. The door opened as Isaiah walked outside. Brenden looked at me.

"Explain what you guys talked about." I demanded. Brenden shook his head. "You are dealing with too much, Luce. You have to rest." Brenden said. I glared at him. "I'll tickle you." I whispered. Brenden sighed. "Fine. Isaiah and I were talking about you. You lost your whole family, and your best friend. Isaiah started blaming it on me. He's always like that, don't mind him." Brenden said. I nodded.

"Aye, I also got something for you." Brenden said. He walked over to where my bed was, and took out a white cat. "A kitty cat!" Brenden exclaimed. He let go of the cat and it jumped onto me. I looked at Brenden. He smiled. The cat started licking me. I smiled. Brenden looked at me. "You probably think I'm weird. Ha, I'm just looking at you because, you smiled." Brenden said. I looked at him. He grabbed me. "I love you." He whispered. I smiled.

"Hey guys!" Mimmy greeted as she walked in. She looked at us, shocked. Brenden let go and blushed. "I-It's not what you think!" He yelled. Mimmy laughed. "You guys are so weird. Anyway, let's share the cat, okay Lucy?" Mimmy asked. I nodded. "Yay! I'm going to go take the cat outside. Don't thrust too hard, Brenden." Mimmy said. She left the room, slamming the door. I looked at Brenden. "That was so embarrassing..." Brenden whispered. I smiled. Brenden looked at me. He grabbed me, and threw me on the bed. "You are such an idiot." I said. Brenden jumped on the bed and smiled. He grabbed me again. "I'm your idiot." Brenden said. Even though many things has happened, I know I will always have my friends to back me up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That was a nice chapter
Every single thing in this chap (except for the lucy x brenden and the cat part) is all my real thoughts. Yes, it really hurts.
I hope to feel better tomorrow.
I hope you respect my decision of killing Zack.
(I want to make a lucy x brenden lemon omg)
SHOULD I?
OMG
anyway
Hope you all enjoy
Bai ^^