Chapter 6: Possessed

I woke up in an oddly shaped room. It was plain white. I stood up and looked for an exit. Summer appeared. "Nice to see you are awake, Commander Lucy." Summer smirked. I glared at her. "Where the hell is Zack?" I asked. Summer smiled. "In a jail cell. He's awake. He was looking for you but I got a good idea." Summer replied. "And what is it?" I asked, still glaring. Summer smiled. She's really creeping me out.

"I want to possess your body." Summer answered. I looked at her. Summer? Possess my body? Nope. "I'm sorry, but I'm afraid you cannot possess my body." I declared. Summer smirked. "Oh really? You wouldn't want Zack to get hurt, do you?" I paused. She was going to hurt Zack. I sighed. I guess I have no choice then. "You can... Possess me..." I whispered. Summer smirked. "With pleasure. Oh and, you might be a little hurt. You cannot control your actions, you can only see them." Summer said. I nodded. She used her magic and went into my body. She walked out of the room, towards a jail cell.

"Lester!" Zack exclaimed. Summer smiled. "Get me out, will ya?" Zack asked. Summer nodded and took a key. She unlocked Zack's jail cell. "Thanks Lester! Now, lets find Summer! I'ma kick her ass!" Zack yelled. Summer smiled. "No problem Zack. Now lets go." Summer said. Zack paused for a moment and looked into Summer's eyes. "Lester, you look different. You don't have that feeling I have around you..." Zack whispered. Summer chuckled. "Of course I'm Lucy, what are you talking about?" Summer said nervously. Zack glared. "You aren't Lucy. You're Summer." Zack said, furiously. Summer smiled.

"You finally figured it out." Summer smirked. Zack attempted to punch Summer, but missed. "What the hell? Where's Lucy!" Zack asked. Summer smiled. "I'm in Lucy's body, you see. The only way to get her out is to stab me." Summer glared. Zack stared at Summer. "I won't stab Lucy's body. I know she's there... So I won't stab her!" Zack yelled. Summer took out two swords and tossed one to Zack. "If you won't stab me, fine. We'll have to duel." Summer smirked. Zack took the sword. Forgetting this was my body, he ran to Summer and attempted to stab me. Summer smiled. "Oh Zack, you never learn." Summer said. "I hate you so much..." Zack whispered.

Zack and Summer battled it out with swords. Zack tried not to stab me, but is failing to do so. Summer left bruises and scars on Zack, but I'm sure he'll be fine. Zack suddenly stabbed me. Summer left my body as he did. "Shit..." Zack whispered. Tears formed in his eyes as he stabbed me. I couldn't breath at all. I just wanted to sleep. "I knew you would do that Zack." Summer glared. Zack put his head down. He was crying. "Son of a... I hate you so much Summer... Fuck you..." Zack cried. Summer smirked. Zack hugged me. I felt like sleeping, but I couldn't breath. I closed my eyes. I felt Zack hug tighter. Wetness, supposedly Zack's tears, fell on me. I decided to give up, and just black out. "Lester!" Zack cried. And that was the last thing I heard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SHAHSHAHSHSHSHS THAT WAS SUCH A SHORT CHAPTER.
KDKDKLSAPLSLDLD
IT WAS SO HARD TO WRITE MY PART FML XD
BUT I DID IT
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYA
wooooooo
Huehuehue
Rip Zanix btw XD
RIPPPPPPPPPPPPPP ZANIXX
your welcome zanix died
I shipppppppppppp
ZANIX NUUUUU
okai bai now XD