Part 31

*Maxs POV* I knocked on Jay's door lightly, and the swung open as I was greeted by Sophie standing at the door wearing one of Jay's hoodies. 

"Hey Max, I'm guessing she told you?" Sophie asked, as she ushered me into the room. 

"Yeah she did, was quite surprised" I shook my head, today had been such a weird day. 

"Don't worry Max, I think she's learnt from her mistake" 

"I don't think she has, she's dancing around that hotel room now as we speak"

"What? I need to go over there!" She said, panicky. 

"What's up babe?" Jay said, coming up behind Sophie. 

"Tell him" I told Sophie.

"Let me go get the others, we can tell them all. They need to know" She said. 

"Okay" I confirmed.

"Can someone please tell me what's going on?" Jay asked, getting impatient. 

"2 minutes!" Sophie assured. She ran across the lobby to everyone else's rooms and they soon arrived back at Jay's room. The room turned crowed as we were all squeezed in the room. 

"What's going on?" Katie asked, getting worried.

"Tasha has been doing drugs" I announced, getting straight to the point. Everyone's mouths fell to the ground as the news sunk in. 

"Where is she now?" Siva asked. 

"In our room, I needed to get out of there and Jay's room was the first one that came to sight" I confirmed.

"She's high and on her own?" Tom questioned.

"Yeah" 

"We should have stopped her earlier when we saw her" Katie fell on the bed, running her fingers through her straight black hair. 

"Wait, you saw her go out of the hotel and you didn't think to stop her?!"

"We didn't think!" Katie said in her defense. 

"Yeah, she promised she wouldn't do it again. She was really upset!" Sophie joined in. 

"Don't leave her in there alone people..." Tom announced. 

"Why not?" I interrupted. 

"The fall back down will crush her" Tom whispered. 

"How would you know?" I quizzed. 

"I've done M-Kat before when I was a kid, on a night out. It’s horrible stuff!" Tom admitted.

"Tom, you go over, I can't face her right now, and you know more than anyone how she is feeling?"

"Max, that stuff is addictive, once you have it, you can't let it go, she needs support right now, that goes for all of you, what she did was wrong, but she's done it now, nothing can change that, she just needs looking after" Tom ordered. Maybe he was right? I was still mad at her, but she didn't know what she was doing. 

"I'll go over" Tom nodded.

"Thanks mate, means a lot!" I gave Tom a man hug before he exited the room. The room fell silent, no one knew what to say.

*Toms POV* 

I didn't really want to go over to Tasha because I didn't want to see what I was like and how I behaved when I took the drug a few years back. I knocked on the door and Tasha opened it with a massive grin spread across her face. 

"Hey Parker, come in!" The music was blasting from one corner of the room to the other. Luckily, because we were on the top floor, no one else could be disturbed by the loud noise. I stood at the doorway of the room, just watching Tasha leap around the room, was that what I was like? I got quite emotional as it brought back some horrid memories, I knew how hard it was to get off the drug, it didn't just happen overnight.