Chapter 1

Sooo... This is my first fanfic, so plz be nice! I was really nervous before posting this.

Enjoy, Kee4

You were god's little helper, they called you. All the toddlers in the village called you Onee-chan (older sister). You stopped bullies, and talked to people from other villages. You cheered people up. You gave food and money to the poor, and helped the elderly.

It was all thanks to your mother.

She had taught you to things for the sake of others. She remained a happy, pure person despite being sought after. Who wouldn't? She was absolutely beautiful. She had the smoothest, (s/c) skin, the most beautiful silky, (h/t), (h/c) hair, and bright, shiny (e/c) orbs any man in the village had seen. Your mother had a curvy figure, not to mention she was cleverer than most men in the village. Your dad had left you and your mom, which caused problems for your mother. It was hard for you to get opportunities, because it was looked down upon for a woman to have a child without the father, or husband. Even so, your mother worked hard to support the both of you.

She'd come home exhausted from work, doing double, even triple, shifts at work. She still had energy to put a smile on her face for her precious child. Sometimes she'd feel bad for not raising you with a dad, but when you ran her, with that bright smile on your face, chattering about the things you did during the day, she couldn't help from smiling back.

You and her were out on a picnic, enjoying the scenery, talking and laughing. After a while, the sun started to set. The view was amazing. It set free a myriad of oranges, purples, blues and yellow. It was an explosion of color, almost as if the gates of Heaven had opened before your very eyes. You looked at it wonder.

"See that, (f/n)?" Your mom asked.

"Yes, mom."

"That is a sunset. With a sunset, you can always look forward to a sunrise. When every good moment ends, you can bet that a good will come your way. Only if you maintain a good heart."

"But what if a bad thing happens, mommy?"

"Bad things always happen. It will happen to us, and you will do it to other people, but as long as repent for your sins and don't forget or abandon the people that are important to you, you will have a good heart." You looked at her, confused at to what your mother was saying. When she noticed your puzzlement, she patted your head and said,

"Perhaps you're too young to understand, (f/n). It looks like a five-year old needs time to see the world, doesn't she? Let's go back, shall we?" Your mother said. You and your mom packed up the picnic stuff, and walked back to the village, where you two were greeted by a group of men. They were eyeing your mother up and down as it she was a piece of meat. They then grabbed your mother, and started to undress her.

"NO!" You yelled.

"Shut up, gaki." One of the men said. They kicked you away from your mom. Your mother was in nothing but her undergarments by the time that someone came to help. The men, one by one, fell to the ground as they challenged the rescuer. The rescuer, eventually disappeared, leaving you and your mom to relish in the silence.

"Come on, (y/n), let's go home." She said, smiles still ever present on her face.

"NO! How can you smile at a time like this? A time when those men just touched you in the most violating way!" You yelled.

"He's my boss. I deal with it so I can support you, (f/n)." She said.

"No! It's not fair, it's not fair, it's not-" You were interrupted by a cold slap to the face.

"Not everything is fair in this world, sometimes you have to deal with things that don't want to deal with." You were about to push further, until you saw the tears fall down your mother's face. You were in a state of shock, for you had never ever seen your mom break down and cry in front of you.

"I try my best for you, (y/n), I really do." She said, as she sobbed. You walked over and hugged her, comforting her as she sobbed. You joined her. You sat there, crying with your mom. Once she got up, you both wiped the tears off of your eyes, gathered the picnic stuff, and headed home.

~End of Chapter 1~
So there's the story! For first few chapters, I'll just be telling your backstory. The chapters will get longer as we go along, but for now, we'll just deal with this.