Chapter 15

Other Stories: Acrovia (if you are looking for a darker read -- hopefully, if i'm not that bad)

Dear readers, (who are all caught up)

I know that you're probably pissed off by "Max" (notice the quotation marks), but I can assure you:

It'll get even more annoying from here!

So don't complain, just read!

I haven't even gotten to the good part yet~ (There is no good part, I can't write.)

The picture to the right (or up above, or wherever it is) is what Misty would look today like if she ever got part of her human form back

The picture to the right (or up above, or wherever it is) is what Misty would look today like if she ever got part of her human form back. She can only become a humanoid now. Tragic right?

I don't know who drew that, but he or she is a bomb-ass artist.

I know you're probably not wondering about her only being able to be a humanoid cat, but all will be explained in due time, don't worry your pretty little head, dear.
- Love, Author

PS: If you didn't read the near-rape scene, it'll be pretty much self-explanatory, you'll catch up on what I happened (I hope).

PSS: I just realized that Happy wasn't in this at all, so he will return, along with your regularly scheduled program. (He'll be back in the Loke arc)

PSSS: Sorry it's so short, I have quite busy lately. (Tbh I made it six pages so that the story would be exactly 100 pages lol. I'm sorry, it's a problem)
Enough rambling, enjoy the story~

******************************

"Very good, Max," said a man on a throne, cradling a book with three letters on it.

"So why did I have to try to rape that (h/c)-haired girl?" Said Max. It was a thing that he found to be trivial and unnecessary. At least it was someone hot, though. He wouldn't mind getting horizontal with her again.

"Something similar happened to her mother right in front of her very eyes when she was little," he explained, "It traumatized her. Silly humans and their emotions..."

"And by doing that, we have accomplished what?"

"Even though she is but of little importance, she was the only person that was capable of stopping our plans from happening. Our plan to get rid of that reincarnate, the only being who can destroy Lord Zeref."

*****************************************

"What's happened to her?" Asked Lucy. She was very uncomfortable, there was a tense silence in the room, and even though she didn't like (y/n), seeing her in that state washed her over with genuine concern. It made her guilty inside. She had spent all this time hating her, and now here she was, crippled in her own madness.

"I do not know," said Misty, "We should get a nurse or something." Everyone turned to her in shock and distrust. She was so casual; they expected her to be the most angry out of all of them. Her indifference made Erza suspicious, it didn't help that she held so many secrets from the very beginning.