A/N

First up

SPOILER ALERT
Proceed only if you have finished playing Undertale. You have been warned.

I did not make the cover, thanks Internet. All I did was change the color from black/white to blue. Trying to make my own cover soon enough.

There will be no chapters with mature content, but if you don't like the idea of Mrs Scientist and Mrs Fishwarrior being a couple then get out of here or else you're probably going to have a bad time ^-^ I don't know whether I'll make shipping them a part of the story or not though.

Also, I've decided to make Mrs and Mr Dreemurr a couple again because well damnit they used to be married.

Narration

The story will either be told by a 3rd person (Which I've named Narra, oh how creative of me) OR from a character in the story. I'll make sure to be clear about who's talking by using the classic ~ [person]'s P.O.V. ~

Though, I do prefer writing from a certain character's perspective because this makes it easier to describe their thoughts :)

About me

I'm (P)undertale trash and this idea popped into my mind as I was daydreaming. English is not my native language nor is writing my speciality, so this story might suck a bit every now and then, especially since I make things up as I write. I'll try to at least make the grammar proper, please don't hate me.

I've decided that Frisk is a girl in this story because nearly every drawing seems to depict Frisk as female and referring to Frisk as "them" is something that does not convenience me far too much to be bothered by the likes of that.

Imagine.. a monster. Done? Good. Now, tell me. What does make a monster, a monster?
Is anything that differs from a human a monster? Does that mean even pets are monsters?
Or is it their behaviour? Does that mean even the pacifistic Papyrus and Monster Kid can be considered to be monsters?
Or is it a combination?