CHAPTER 4

Pulling up the house it was a long driveway with trees on both sides. Finally it opened up to revel a big beautiful brown house. Some shatters where falling off tho. There was a giant fountain in the front but no water in it. I couldn't wait to see the inside. I walked into the new house. The smell of fresh flowers went threw my nose. I saw a spiral staircase that lead to a balcony and a few poles were broken. Off to the left was the dining room and off the dinning room was the kitchen and then there was the basement. The right was the living room which lead off into a bathroom. Behind the staircase you could get to the kitchen and basement. This was probably the biggest house I had ever been in. It was a little creepy tho...

"Lilly get a couple boxes then the movers will get the rest. Ur room is the second door on the left." My mom yelled in from the porch.

"Okay" I hurried up and grabbed a box and raced up stairs. I walked in my new room and set the box down. It was a big room and there was a decent size closet, and a huge dresser in there. I slowly walked over to the dresser and opened it. The door slowly creaked open and I looked inside.

"Lilly!" I jumped at the sound of my step dads voice. "Get more boxes out of the car. Now."

I stomped back down stairs and got more boxes. Walking back down stairs I noticed someone walking, a boy. Maybe my age. But he didn't look like my brothers.

"Hello?" Suddenly the shadow was gone.

"It was probably one of the movers" I thought to myself and continued outside.

At about 8:00 we had all the stuff in our house, and all the movers had left.

"Me and rick will be right back we are gonna go get some chicken for dinner. Behave." She told me and my brothers and walked out the front door. I walked to the door and locked the door. I went over to a box labeled "kitchen drawer" and peeked in noticing a flashlight I grabbed it.

"What are you doing?" Ian asked me. "Go in your room Ian I'll be right back" he took off upstairs.

"Not like I care but Uhm where are you going? I am in charge of you." Derricks voice was so deep and played like a violin threw my ears.

"I'm gonna go look in the backyard." I turned and walked out the back door. I needed the flashlight because It was already dark. The flashlight was use less because it was just a bad flashlight. Turning to go back inside I noticed a door leading to the basement was my guess. I walked over the doors and seen a lock. "Figures" I whispered and went back inside.

"Find anything interesting?" Derrick was sitting on the couch reading a magazine.

"Shouldn't you be unpacking?" I say changing the subject.

"Nope I'm gonna make your mom do that." A smirk spread across his lips.

"Your a real jerk I hope you know that."

Before a fight broke out like always I rushed up the stairs and went into my room. Something about that dresser creeped me out.