CHAPTER 10

Sitting in the waiting room at the hospital was horrible. I just sat there with my Ian in my arms and my mom and Rick next to me. I could tell Rick was blaming this all on me. In the car ride here here he kept asking what I did.

"Mrs and Mr Parker?" A tall young nurse walked up to us.

"Yes?" Rick jumped up.

"It seems as if he cut himself too deep on his wrists and thighs. Did you no he self harms? And a burn mark of what seems to be the symbol yin yang sign representing 'the good inside the bad and the bad inside the good'. We are going to have to put him in the hospital for about a week. He is also saying he saw things in your basement."

"Well for 1 he does not self harm. It was her." Rick pointed to me.

"Sir he says she didn't do anything."

"I don't believe this. Let me see my son." Ricks eyes got teary as he walked away with the nurse

"Why would you do this Lilly?" My mom seemed very upset with me

"I didn't do anything tho!"

"We are gonna talk about this later."

About 30 min later Rick came back out.

"He has to stay at the hospital for a week. Let's go." And he walked out the front doors.

"Lilly!" My mom called me from my room. I walked down the steps and plopped on the couch next to her and on the other side of her was Rick.

"Now I want you to tell me exactly what happened" my mom looked me dead in the eye. I hadn't had enough time to think about something so they didn't think I was crazy and get sent to the hospital too.

"Uhm we were walking down the stairs to look for a box and the light flickered off and he tripped down the stairs and I don't know what happened after that honestly."

My mom got a mean look on her face.

"Lilly. No one else was down there you had to have done something."

"But I didn't do anything!"

"Lilly"

"Mom"

"Go to your room your grounded until Derrick gets out of the hospital."

"Lovely" I stomped off to my room and locked the door.

"Hello Lilly" Liam walked out of thin air. I was balling my eyes out and I didn't wanna see anyone.

"Leave me alone." I said very quietly and covering my eyes. He walked over to me on my bed where I was hugging a pillow with my face buried into it and hugged me.

"I know what happened to your brother."

"Tell me!" I wiped the tears from my eyes.

"Vanessa." And he was gone.