CHAPTER 3

CHAPTER 3:

"so todays my last day to pick on you lil? Aw im gonna miss you." Lacey threw me up against a wall with her maids behind her. "get her" a small smirk went across her face.

"since this Is the last time. We should make this really special. Eric come here."

"yes?" he got a evil smile.

"do your worst." She walked away and sat on the bench. It was after school and we were in the girls locker room in the basement. I was in trouble down here.

"No!" I started screaming and kicking the lockers as much as I could hoping to make enough noise. He quitly said "shh" really close to my face and started sliding his hand from my chest down. Right as a teacher walked in.

"excuse me!" she shouted and the two girls dropped me. "out now!" They all started walking out and I grabbed my stuff as she stopped me, "you ok lilly?"

"yah im fine. Thank you for walking in when you did."

"I understand todays your last day? I hope everything goes well for you at your new school"

"thank you." I hug her and walk away.

"Why are you home so late?!?"

"Sorry I got beat up again."

"Well the trucks are gonna be here in 10 minutes make sure every thing is packed." My mom says stuffing some dishes into a box.

Walking into my room I noticed 3 band shirts and a pair of jeans lying there. I found a not all the way full box and tossed my bag in. Picking up my pierce the veil shirt I noticed a note fall out. I bent down to pick it up.

"You think its all over now, this is just the start. Goodbye Lilly Ann Nicole." The letters where sloppy and written in red marker. I figured it was Derrick messing with me. He new this was all hard on me. Dylan and I broke up and I was loosing all my friends. But he just had to make it more hard. That's when I heard the trucks pull up so I ripped the note and threw into the back of my closet.